States 2008
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: States 2008

States 2008

State Competition is right around the corner. Everybody knows Pines is going to rock the house again.

Thats what New England thought, Giants rock, see you at state 8)

State Comp

It's Goin Down 1st Place

it's all us

but best of luck to all posts :twisted:

Well I hope your up on your game because were ready for what ever Orlando has for us.....

Its all about Pines.

come on now pines.... I do believe how many years has palm beach dominated 1st place in traffic stops?? 2 years or 3 i cant remember .... our shoot team is crap but our range is taking by all the in service officers and deputies so we never get to put holes in paper

Well im proud that you guys can conduct a traffic stop, but thats one of what 7....... Guess if we need any traffic guys we'll call you.

Way to go Major...looks like palm beach is going win the entire thing by winning ONE scenario....someone is great at averaging (btw palm beach im being sarcastic)....PINES

the captain= ms. president of FAPE

hmm now lets see lets pull some stats to your county to palm beach I think we will be more experienced doing just about anything. Domestic EZ as pie. Building searches usually dominate that. The only thing is our shoot team sucks and has a lot of rookies but looking forward to seeing you all again guys.
    Hope to see some good competition this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast