Take home cars for non-police personel - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I know who u are!!!! and I hate u!

its fine that people want to talk crap about everyone else...and even use other peoples names as the poster...

why dont the real people that have issues with others stand up and say what they need to say and not hide behind a computer with an anonymous name?

scared bunch of punk a$$ people... thats what you are..

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    its fine that people want to talk crap about everyone else...and even use other peoples names as the poster...

why dont the real people that have issues with others stand up and say what they need to say and not hide behind a computer with an anonymous name?

Meanwhile his name is "Guest"...Ha Ha

Meanwhile his name is "Guest"...Ha Ha
    Come see me 10-19

You are both punka$$ b*tches!

Where is Guest's office so i can pay him or her a visit....

Maybe I dont want to get F*#&@D over, and treated like shite for voicing my opinion. because if i were to tell people who i was, every supervisor would come down on me for anything. I could see BG's feathers getting all ruffled up at just the thought of him getting pissed off.

so until our supervisors can take constructive critisism, i will blend in with the masses.

OK Denise. You blend with the masses. LOL :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Double Chen Part Deux
    I heard that car had 143,000 miles on it- he can have it- glad I didnt get it-I have 265 so I can go eat breakfast with my brother
    Very nice, I just enjoy the comments being made, and someone trying to pretend to be me...
    Keep it up...

People who know her know she never says "shite" and "blending with the masses", second of all maybe more than one person feels that way.... :shock:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast