Take home cars for non-police personel
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Take home cars for non-police personel

Can someone please explain to me how fat boy Erik Watters gets a take home car? No-one else gets one. I heard haskett was livid about that. Lets give a take home to Pam Steele and the guy that cleans up around the pd. while we are at it.

I heard that car had 143,000 miles on it- he can have it- glad I didnt get it-I have 265 so I can go eat breakfast with my brother

Doesnt R.C. have one two? Office staff with take homes? Come on. If anything give it to the CSA's.

Re: Take home cars for non-police personel

Quote Originally Posted by MiramarLEO
    Can someone please explain to me how fat boy Erik Watters gets a take home car? No-one else gets one. I heard haskett was livid about that. Lets give a take home to Pam Steele and the guy that cleans up around the pd. while we are at it.
    If you want to know why ask him, or is that too hard for you. He is not a secretary or custodian like you a refering to. His job requires travel and that OLD piece of $hit you are complaining about is still cheaper than paying him mileage for his travel. And by the way Haskett would never complain about his lunch buddy!

u give Watters and randy cross a car? but you dont give our CSA's? which get paid less than our communication officers might i add... csa who have been here year after year loyal to the department and did not just put 1 year in and quit.. even one who lives in the city? cmon smell the coffee

FIGURE OUT WHOS ESSENTIAL AND WHOS NOT

u give Watters and randy cross a car? but you dont give our CSA's? which get paid less than our communication officers might i add... csa who have been here year after year loyal to the department and did not just put 1 year in and quit.. even one who lives in the city? cmon smell the coffee

FIGURE OUT WHOS ESSENTIAL AND WHOS NOT

Re: Take home cars for non-police personel

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by MiramarLEO
    If you want to know why ask him, or is that too hard for you. He is not a secretary or custodian like you a refering to. His job requires travel and that OLD piece of $hit you are complaining about is still cheaper than paying him mileage for his travel. And by the way Haskett would never complain about his lunch buddy!
    PLEEEEEASE, trying to justify giving fat boy a car because his job requires travel? you are pathetic. Fat boy is just one of the chiefs favorites and he can bullshit a good game. The chief took a liking to him and gave him a car. The only travelling he does is to Joes Pizza for the $6.95 lunch special.

LOL

Travel requirement?????? You are joking right. Where does he have to go? Check out a car when he has to leave. You cant tell me he travels every day. Take a car while at work to do your work but you dont need one to go home with you.

all he does is tell us to check our power DMS because we have 100 updated policy's

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast