Sheriff's Election

Sheriff's Election

I am curious what you deputies think about the different candidates that are running for sheriff? Do you think it is time for a change? Are there issues that need to be brought out?

Sheriff's Election

I think that Curious One needs to get a job!! Do you sit around all day and look up TCSO and PPD stats just for kicks?

Just a Curious One myself!

Re: Sheriff's Election

Quote Originally Posted by Just a Thought
    I think that Curious One needs to get a job!! Do you sit around all day and look up TCSO and PPD stats just for kicks?

Just a Curious One myself!
    Actually I have a very good job thank you. The stats that I looked were on 2 reports. PPD and TCSO are on the same page. Maybe if more citizens were concerned enough to learn what was going on in this county and put some pressure on those in power to do something about it, things might get accomplished. You just want to attack a citizen who is concerned enough to bring this issue forward. You must be married to someone in the SO or PD.

No, I am not married to a LEO, I am one. I work very hard doing what I love. I get insulted when I read negative remarks about Taylor County law enforcement. Just wish the people putting us down could get a taste of what we go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Just a Thought
    No, I am not married to a LEO, I am one. I work very hard doing what I love. I get insulted when I read negative remarks about Taylor County law enforcement. Just wish the people putting us down could get a taste of what we go through.
    I wish you would show where I put anyone down. I presented the numbers as reported by PPD and TCSO to FDLE. FDLE then published them. I then asked questions about those numbers.

I don't believe I put anyone down. I saw that someone else did and the moderator deleted it. Which I am all for. No one should be putting anyone down. I just wish someone would provide a legitimate answer to the questiions.

I mean really, how could both agency's be submitting really super low numbers twice a year for a number of years and not realize it? I think that is a legitiamate question. I don't believe that's putting anyone down, and if you think it is, then I apologize.

I know that most that most of the Law Officers around here work pretty good. Overall can a better job be done? I think the numbers show that it can.