Your kidding right? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PCSO is your future...you know it. Its only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    PCSO is your future...you know it. Its only a matter of time.
    If that's the case...so what. The whole point is, don't cast stones into glass houses. We can all sit here and point fingers about mistakes that PCSO, PPPD, SPPD, etc. Unfortunately mistakes like this teaches all not to make them. Last time I checked, we were all doing the same job no matter what color uniform we wear. Stop being a ass, acting like a child and lets move on to other issues, this one is getting old.

same argument..same forum..same answer

blah blah blah..my agency is better then your agency, our uniform is better..you guys are morons..you don't do real police work...we are going to take you over..no you're not, we're taking you over day by day.. go back to your forum...things are so much better since I've left.. the grass ain't always greener...blah blah blah

This crap is all stupid, and goes no where.. I figure as adults, and proffesionals we would be able to discuss the events that happen to law enforcement officers in this county and perhaps figure out what went wrong and how we could all prevent a similar situation happening to all of us. But I guess grown up talk is beyond anyone's capabilities.

By the way a SPPD officer was shot, in the county, 6 blocks outside of our city. A real police issue that could be analyzed, discussed, and talked about it in a productive manner..Not only that, but a TPD officer was involved in a traffic crash and her cruiser became engulfed in flames and she was rescued by a citizen who said that if she had not been calm, he would have freaked out too...but forget all of that. Let's get back to the real important issues of bashing each other and our respective agencies.

I'll go first...The hardest thing to do with cops, is to get them interested in police work..if this is your idea of discussing police work..you are all morons.

well said

I agree, ggod post, we need to concentrate on better things.

PPPD has fine officers??????? 445,437,450 who else??????????? oh way 446,333, any missing?????

I will take them

Why don't you tell us your number so we can judge you.

As_

blah blah blah..my agency is better then your agency, our uniform is better..you guys are morons..you don't do real police work...
    Typical PCSO response. Come down to the city, see how long you last. Just because you can pursue over whatever, doesn't solve anything. Childs Park would eat you up. One week in southside and you'll be begging to return to Tierra Verde. Stop coming on to others websites and bragging how the S.O. takes care of business. How much "business" is there to take care of in Dunedin and Tierra Verde anyway? Grow up. PPPD does more police work than PCSO anyway.

misses the point

the point about who's agency is better than another's was posted in complete sarcasm...but thanks for the support...our heart goes out to your losses an near losses in the past week and a half...

An Idea

Thanks for the x94 SPPD.

Why don't we send a message to the Sheriff and unify some services with other city's?

Why don't the city's sign an interlocal mutual aide agreement like Clearwater and Largo did that encompasses everything, not just criminal violations. Include traffic infractions with all the City's and if the Sheriff doesn't want to play, he can stay home. At least we could help other city's.

If you total up all the city officers in the county, there are more of us than deputies. Cities make up the majority not the high and mighty county.

If the cities wanted to, they could squeeze the county into playing well with others or out of the street patrol business all together.....in a few years with continued annexations. Of course according to the Beacon today, they will get to police Lealman for another 8 years. Darn it....

Perhaps that is what scares the Sheriff into not wanting to back such an agreement?

PCSO rules, you all are just jealous! See you when you either switch over or we take you over!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast