PBSDP take notice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PBSDP take notice

Recent events have led me to take notice of this particular website which I assume was originally intended for Law Enforcement Officers to communicate and build cameradery. Unfortunately as I read through the entire history of some of these department blogs this does not seem to be the case. This site has been perverted from its original intention into a forum where cowards and malcontents can spew their venom in annonymity. I am sure that one of the idiots will respond to this blog with a total display of their ignorance but it does not matter, I am sure that the good sensible people who entertain themselves by reading will understand what I am saying. The bottom line is that the people who hide behind their computers and attempt to divide their respective departments with mis-information and disrespect toward their brothers and sisters in arms are doing everyone a great injustice. If you think that the general public is not looking and reading these blogs you are a bigger fool than I imagine. The perception of the people in regards to the Police is generally not a good one. We as a profession do not need people showing their lack of intelligence on a public forum such as this one or any other for that matter. This site can be a great resource if utilized in a proper and professional manner. If you have a difference of opinion with someone be a man and go to them and let them know. If you have questions that need to be answered go to the source and find some resolution. Lets stop this immaturity that is being displayed and get things done right. Just so you are informed our department is not the only one that is suffering with this type of internet behavior, it is pervasive throughout the site in every city. Let's be different and show anyone and everyone who meanders onto this site for whatever reason that they do. That we not only merit what we are asking for we deserve it.

Re: PBSDP take notice

Hey Str8tlk UP YOURS :twisted:

We want the public to read this. We want them pissed off at how Police Officer at their kids school are treated. If AJ can not afford us let us go.
    We deserve better. Yes, parents read this and feed off of it They even have a myspace site. We know that if we use our names the Chief will transfer us the next day. I never caught your name, or is it cowrd too.
    Its time to cut ties and move on with or without the rest of the guys
    Some guys can not see the sunshine through the woods, but it there

I love how he/she posts a complaint about people not suing there names and staying anonymous when he/she doesn’t even use their name??? NICE! Pot kettle, kettle pot!! Let the public know how this department is ran, let it be known we do not have the tools do protect the kids correctly, let it be known that the District doesn’t make police a priority. I am all for anyone to post their opinions and ideas without using their names, ITS CALLED DEMOCRACY! Now name calling is different, but that’s what Mods are for, thats an easy delete. PLUS its great how people that do use their names only call out others, and never post anything "controversial". You onlye see PBSO will never come in, I love the chief, I love my job, we have it made here.......BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Obviously you dont understand what you read no wonder this department is in such the dire situation that it is. Members such as you who possess a low level of intellect who cannot express themselves maturely. No one said that the misgivings and mismanagement of the department and the school district for that matter should not be discussed. It absolutely should be made public this is the only way people will become aware of what is going on and how it will adversely affect their children. What needs to come to an end is the shameless attacks that are perpetrated on other members of the department through the use of this website. Everyone's opinion should be heard but it must be done in a mature and professional way. If you are so angry that you cannot or will not understand this then you need to take a good look at your inner self because you have issues that need to be addressed. You are obviously so consumed with your anger and self pity that you will be miserable no matter who employs you. As for me signing my name what is the purpose I am not attacking anyone just stating my thoughts. I am expressing the truth as observed through the previous postings on this website. If my identity is of such importance to you it doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure out who I am, after all there isn't many intellectual cops in this department as it is. Anyhow your response exemplifies the very essence of what is wrong with the mentality of the users of this sight. If you think the general public will side with our cause based on the garbage that you and the other mental midgets post here you are a damn fool. Voice your displeasure with how we are treated for this you are not alone. We all need and want money, the retired officers with a pension and the ones who have yet to achieve that status, they are all together with this. Respect and recognition for our profession and the proactive work that we do on a daily basis should be appreciated and rewarded. Unfortunately throughout the years we have been taked for granted and this takes a toll on all of us. It is okay for you to be angry and upset because I know that I am. Let's just be civil to each other because in the end we will be the ones to hold the line. You know very well that even though you are underpaid and under appreciated when duty calls you WILL respond. Its what we do!!

Just so that you are aware when you get up this morning pick up the Palm Beach Post, they have a story that has Ric Bradshaw asking for additional 35 million dollars just to close the gap on upcoming fiscal budget. And no additional monies what so ever is allocated for new Deputies. What does it mean for the people who want to go green?? It's not going to happen, not this year. Everyone has to understand that a takeover is not as simple as we would like it to be and unlike a city that has a tax base the school district does not.

Not real straight

Quote Originally Posted by Str8talk
    Obviously you dont understand what you read no wonder this department is in such the dire situation that it is. Members such as you who possess a low level of intellect who cannot express themselves maturely. ................ I am not attacking anyone just stating my thoughts. ............ If my identity is of such importance to you it doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure out who I am, after all there isn't many intellectual cops in this department as it is. Anyhow your response exemplifies the very essence of what is wrong with the mentality of the users of this sight. If you think the general public will side with our cause based on the garbage that you and the other mental midgets post here you are a darn fool. ......... Let's just be civil to each other ........!!

It is funny, I guess I aint quit so smart as you but you are attacking as much as anyone else. Ima guessen it is really about you trying to act all edumacated. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Str8talk
    Just so that you are aware when you get up this morning pick up the Palm Beach Post, they have a story that has Ric Bradshaw asking for additional 35 million dollars just to close the gap on upcoming fiscal budget. And no additional monies what so ever is allocated for new Deputies. What does it mean for the people who want to go green?? It's not going to happen, not this year. Everyone has to understand that a takeover is not as simple as we would like it to be and unlike a city that has a tax base the school district does not.
    Just remember every year 300 plus deputies retire or quit. Anyone who wants to come, come on, we need you.

Hey dont get me wrong I have my application in as we write, I would like to make the extra money that green pays. I was just repeating what the news article stated. As for the other blogger, what a feeble mind you possess.

I read this thread and I give the points to Str8talk. He/She seems to be giving their own opinion which they are entitled to and we should accept that. Just like we accept the fact that ID10T is exactly what he said he is. So you saved me some time by acknowledging your short comings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast