"Meet & Greet" with Sheriff Coats and Deputy C - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    After watching JC comment in front of the cameras about the courthouse incident i dont believe he will be doing any meet and greets. Dude just seems very uncomfortable in the public eye and stuttered and stammered all while wearing those same looking sunglasses you get after eye surgery.
    I thought he looked kewl 8)

Coats in 08!!!

Can anyone provide information as to when and where Sheriff Coats would do these supposid meet and greets? The reason I ask is if they are in public and in an informal manner what is to stop Pik, Peasley and Jones to show up and basically ambush him into debating the issues. This guy is good at one thing and that is ducking out under pressure and avoiding any confrontation. He needs to be confronted and forced to address the issues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Can anyone provide information as to when and where Sheriff Coats would do these supposid meet and greets? The reason I ask is if they are in public and in an informal manner what is to stop Pik, Peasley and Jones to show up and basically ambush him into debating the issues. This guy is good at one thing and that is ducking out under pressure and avoiding any confrontation. He needs to be confronted and forced to address the issues!!!
    So true. But he monitors this board and now Bobby isnt going to let him go anywhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12