Unprofessional - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unprofessional

Thats typical of him. Try and get all the glory instead of giving credit where credit is due. And he wants to be a chief? He will be on camera all day saying he solved all the crimes in Bradenton. He needs to remember all his mistakes including past shoots he was involved in.

ASSISTANT CHIEF?

I heard Major Tokajer was promoted to Assistant Chief is it true? WOW I didn't think the Chief was going to promote anyone to that position. I thought he didn't want or need an Assistant Chief. Congrats Major (Assitant Chief) Tokajer. I guess the newspapers were wrong again about personnel being let go because of the tax cuts within the county and through out the whole state. You are blessed.

Jumping to conclusions

I don't see anywhere that Tokajer took credit for anything. Someone posting that he was there. That is not Tokajer saying he was there. You must be in very good shape from all of the jumping to conclusions you do.

Re: ASSISTANT CHIEF?

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST1111
    I heard Major Tokajer was promoted to Assistant Chief is it true? WOW I didn't think the Chief was going to promote anyone to that position. I thought he didn't want or need an Assistant Chief. Congrats Major (Assitant Chief) Tokajer. I guess the newspapers were wrong again about personnel being let go because of the tax cuts within the county and through out the whole state. You are blessed.
    No he is still just a major

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Thats typical of him. Try and get all the glory instead of giving credit where credit is due. And he wants to be a chief? He will be on camera all day saying he solved all the crimes in Bradenton. He needs to remember all his mistakes including past shoots he was involved in.

Lets not forget the Louis Shelly Beating that Kevin Carmichael was used as the scape goat!

Re: Jumping to conclusions

Quote Originally Posted by guest 2999
    I don't see anywhere that Tokajer took credit for anything. Someone posting that he was there. That is not Tokajer saying he was there. You must be in very good shape from all of the jumping to conclusions you do.
    You needed to watch the news reports then as you apparently missed his interviews. No is jumping to anything, it came out of his mouth.

Try the Truth

Major Tokajer was there he was also involved in the pursuit and took up a position on the perimeter. That is a lot more than most administrators would have done.

Scapegoat my a$$ Carmichael was a loose cannon read the report the next time you bond out.

Re: Try the Truth

Quote Originally Posted by True
    Major Tokajer was there he was also involved in the pursuit and took up a position on the perimeter. That is a lot more than most administrators would have done.

Scapegoat my a$$ Carmichael was a loose cannon read the report the next time you bond out.
    "Sign this affidavit saying that you received these injuries falling from a fence while running from us and I won't charge you with Batt LEO".........sound familiar to anyone????? :wink:

Those are certainly the words spoken by our Major. Its a good thing he has been blessed but the statute of limitations has not yet run for him. It would only take a little investigation to see how many affidavits were signed by suspects that were injured falling off a fence during his arrests or involvement. Bless you all.

Funny

Statute of limitation my a$$. ***** tried to F@ck him like *****, *****, *****, ***** the list goes on if only someone would have stuck to the truth ******* would have left alot sooner and not as a Sgt. :twisted:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast