Eliminations - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eliminations

i have talked this situation over with god this morning at breakfest ......... even god does not like the idea of getting rid of our dispatchers

eliminations

The Budget workshop/policy meeting has been posted on www.templeterrace.com it is listed under agendas/minutes for special meetings 4/29 /08. First, I encourage all citizens to look at the minutes and get involved. Contact your city council and mayor and let them know how you feel after you become informed. their emails are also on the Temple Terrace site. This is an issue that will have an impact on Temple Terrace for generations to come, if it is approved. The results will last long after elected officals are no longer in service,(city and county) and others have left the city because they have found their calling elsewhere. Second, I ask all of you to ask for the proposal,(if you can get it) so that you are aware of all the research and potential money savings to the city, and studies showing any impact on services. (not just a belief that it will be seamless)

It is my opinion that this proposal will be very detrimential to city services, citizens,officer safety, and the character of the community.
    I am a concerned citizen with a unique viewpoint. I, (and others) am not a radical extremeist as may have been portrayed by other people .

If you would like addtional information, please email me at cboss@tampbay.rr.com

I don't see any listing under Special Meetings for 04/29/08. Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMM

minutes

Iapologize, it was under work session minutes
    http://www.templeterrace.com/govt/minut ... 042908.pdf

Bob Boss is terrific, I love this guy. (in a heterosexual way of course)

I would love to see Councilman Boss after he retires I would vote for him....................... twice!!!

Eliminations

I do not want to be the focus of this issue. It is a City of Temple Terrace issue. I post my name and information so I do not violate the TOS of this site, it would probably be easier to post under "Guest", but I want to insure the information stays available, and is not removed.. My goal is to make citizens who will be affected by this proposal/presentation of a cost savings... aware of all the information. I would much prefer never to post, but the citizens of our city need to be informed, this has not happened, except for the one meeting.
    cboss@tampabay.rr.com

eliminations

Today at 1017 for the first time in writing the proposal was set out to the members of the Temple Terrace police department. That is 15 hours after it was emailed to the citizens. The approximately 1000 words contained in the thought of the week is the first documentation (possibly only) that could possibly changed the character of Temple Terrace for years to come. I believe the citizens deserve more information to support this drastic change, and they deserve the respect to not be left out of the process. I belive they should demand more then 1,000 words. This is an irreversible decision, if it is put into practice. Please become informed on the issue and contact your council and mayor. Let them know how you feel. Already plans are being made at HCSO to provide space for Temple Terrace communications at Tampa. Already laptops have been sent out to study compatability. This looks like a plan set into motion, not an investigatory study. I believe that citizen input should come first. It is not always best to ask forgiveness, then to ask permission. I think our citizens deserved to be asked for their permission first ,before we storm headfirst into a situation from which there is no recovery. 9/30/08 is not far away. ACT NOW BEFORE THINGS GET TOO OUT OF HAND! The safety and security of Temple Terrace for generations to come depend on it.

cboss@tampabay.rr.com

Bob Boss in 08!

Who do i call because i will not stand for my police to be coming from some other place. i think it is dangerous for you officers and the residents i moved here and have been happy with city services fire and police are important to me. i will not stand for this WHO do we call and who is responsible for this mess?

The City Manager, Mayor, Chief, Deputy Chief and 1 of the LT's are the ones that are responsible for this crap... I like how the PD is 29% of the total city budget but yet OUR admin wants to make the biggest cutbacks??? Contact your City Council members and let them know how you feel so it will not pass. It is up to Citizen Joe to get involved... Don't forget TOWN HALL MEETING TUESDAY 05-13-08 AT THE TT LIBRARY. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast