A question for the police in Lady Lake

A question for the police in Lady Lake

Coul you please rationally explain to me how a town with a population around 12,000 people could need so many police?

Also, where can I find a webpage or site on info of various felons arrested in Lady Lake since the 1980's, if there is such info on the web?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Re: A question for the police in Lady Lake

Quote Originally Posted by bookemdanno
    Coul you please rationally explain to me how a town with a population around 12,000 people could need so many police?

Also, where can I find a webpage or site on info of various felons arrested in Lady Lake since the 1980's, if there is such info on the web?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Actually according to city-data.com its closer to 14,000. To answer your question though its because even if the population is 12,000 there is always atleast one person who thinks a username as "bookemdanno" is clever. These are the people who like to sit around and not work but like to think they can do everything better than how it is being done. They also think that since they pay taxes they pay the salary of the P.D. which entitles them to be complete f*cking a-holes. Oh yeah and you can also find that information about felons on http://www.gof*ckyourself.com. Hope this helps

Shoudn't you be following the fire trucks around, and complaining when they stop at the grocery store or a restaurant? I'd think irate taxpayers would ration their time more effectively.

LOL at that last response!!!

Yeah.. they need so many police because they also cover the drunks in The Villages. You don't simply go by arrests you moron. It's ALLLLLLLL CALLS for SERVICE. You know for people like you who watch their neighbors a LITTLE too closely and call.. and call.. and call. Are you cooking up some meth or something? Why would you be concerned about a decent police presence? Hmmm. Get a big FAT ticket? A DUI? That's usually where these questions originate.. you're a little pissed off at "the man" aren't ya? Maybe you can call Domino's Pizza when you need help next time. Wait... what's that noise.. I think I just heard a fiiiiretruck!!!! You better get moving!!