14-day work period and gap

what is it?

Re: 14-day work period and gap

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This is Bull Shizit. Al said that they do not have Gap. This is just propaganda. So stop spreding hate and discontent.

Don't be so stupid,

It is because of the firemen finally getting it that we, despite our stupid union, will now get it. I have a sister in law who works at the county administrators office, The Sheriff is already over there fighting for it. Stop being so stupid. Bob is fighting for it and despite what you and I think of him, don't blow it. Find another topic to complain about, leave this one alone or you will screw it up again. I am retiring soon, don't screw this up again. Sully, you and Bogie stay out of this too, Sully especially, haven't you screwed us enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Don't be stupid
    Don't be so stupid,

It is because of the firemen finally getting it that we, despite our stupid union, will now get it. I have a sister in law who works at the county administrators office, The Sheriff is already over there fighting for it. Stop being so stupid. Bob is fighting for it and despite what you and I think of him, don't blow it. Find another topic to complain about, leave this one alone or you will screw it up again. I am retiring soon, don't screw this up again. Sully, you and Bogie stay out of this too, Sully especially, haven't you screwed us enough already.
    Your very very good.

The county administrator already told the FOP that he will give it to the deputies. He gives GAP to his employees, he would give it to us. ALL THE SHERIFF (BOOB) HAS TO DO IS ASK.

So he is not fighting. He has buckled to the demands of the Union.

Thanks FOP Union!