SENATOR LISA CARLTON
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I second that!

Disgraceful :evil: :evil: :evil:

THIS REFUSAL TO PASS THE RETENTION BILL WILL COST THE TAXPAYERS OF FLORIDA MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO RETRAIN NEW TROOPERS, NOT TO MENTION PUTTING THE LIVES OF TROOPERS AND MOTORISTS IN FURTHER JEAPARDY. PROTECT SUSPENDED DRIVERS AND COST THE TAXPAYERS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO RETRAIN TROOPERS. THAT SURE MAKES A HELL OF A LOT OF SENSE. WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS ARE FLORIDIANS PUTTING IN TALLAHASSEE? DID SHE GET HER EDUCATION AT ITT TECH?

FLORIDIOTS

bump

That's about the mentality of the new recruits.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    bump

can someone please tell me what the hell "bump" means. i am old and dont know the modern pop words, ie "dawg, narly, etc.

Re: bump

Quote Originally Posted by notkeen
    bump

can someone please tell me what the hell "bump" means. i am old and dont know the modern pop words, ie "dawg, narly, etc.
    It means "bump" the thread to the top of the list (due to a new post which only says "bump"). So it gets more action.

Re: bump

Quote Originally Posted by notkeen
    bump

It means "bump" the thread to the top of the list (due to a new post which only says "bump"). So it gets more action.
    thanx for the education. i thought it was a jargon word. now i see it is a computer term for what u just explained.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast