jay smith - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: jay smith

another Jay

Hey Jay type it's not a city detail. It is also a deatil that some guys really need. Sorry we dont have all the cash like Jay. Now let clue you in here. Should we let BSO have it ? Oh and did you know that Jack was aware of the officers working that day and had no issue. That's why this is all BS and he dd say it just like you. It was no joke.

Re: another Jay

Ok, lets just say for a second jay did say it. Is that all the dirt you have to throw at him, do you realize if you really are a cop and you really are whining because someone said something that hurt your feelings this bad you might be in the wrong line of work.

I can't believe you don't realize what a cry baby you sound like, you are the type that give the brass their legitimacy when they call us cry babies. My suggestion is to go down to BGH and ask if you can have a set of balls stiched back on. Seriously, you really need to butch up.

Jay I hope this coward blogger inspires you to keep fighting. It looks like the fight will be a long one and we need guys like you. I support you Jay...

Quote Originally Posted by propertycontrol
    Hey Jay type it's not a city detail. It is also a deatil that some guys really need. Sorry we dont have all the cash like Jay. Now let clue you in here. Should we let BSO have it ? Oh and did you know that Jack was aware of the officers working that day and had no issue. That's why this is all BS and he dd say it just like you. It was no joke.

sounds like "Propertycontrol" is in bed with city hall or is it city hall? I agree you do need to strap on a pair boy. Or while we keep fighting just man the kitchen with the rest of the women.

Re: another Jay

Jack is not the moral compas for FLPD Officers, nut up sweet heart and make your own decision on what is right and wrong. no one and I mean no one falls off into the financial abyss for not working a few details, poor excuse. Everyone makes their own choices, now you live with the concequencs and the label that get attached for your actions. Jay is getting a lot of press right now and some people are jelous because of it, he is fighting the good fight we should all be behind him.

Your a fool to try to attack Jays integrity, it is beyond approach, he will never sell out, regardless of his financial state he will stand fast... I support him and so do a lot of retirees, we are hearing too Jay. Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by propertycontrol

Re: jay smith

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Jay can run his mouth all he wants. Where has he been for the past 12 years. He knows nothing about labor and thinks that being loud in front of new officers is productive. Jay could not negotiate himself out of a paper bag let alone would I leave him in charge of my future.
    Finally the guys and girls in Fort Lauderdale found someone to STAND UP JAY you are an inspiration good luck to you guys keep the faith and call us if we can do ANYTHING for you.PS sounds like thoes queers at city hall need a dose of Marano no offense to F.O.P.

Jay is definitley the most handsome, strong, athletic, witty, funny and smartest officer to ever roam the halls of FLPD. He is a stand up guy that wants the best for the department. He does owe me a grand :wink: though!

Re: jay smith

If Marano was running things here, the white planes Mafia would have been out of here years ago. Jay is very smart and better connected than Sinatra. Jay is pretty well liked and armed with an enourmous amount of resources and friends so I don't know if he has any enemys but if he does I would steer clear of him. Jay I hope the rummors are true.....Good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by impressed in hlwd
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Jay can run his mouth all he wants. Where has he been for the past 12 years. He knows nothing about labor and thinks that being loud in front of new officers is productive. Jay could not negotiate himself out of a paper bag let alone would I leave him in charge of my future.
    Finally the guys and girls in Fort Lauderdale found someone to STAND UP JAY you are an inspiration good luck to you guys keep the faith and call us if we can do ANYTHING for you.PS sounds like thoes queers at city hall need a dose of Marano no offense to F.O.P.

Marano/Smith

Marano is a bullie, with a bad rep., although he usually wins and gets his way too bad he is PBA. I support Smith even if he is with Marano. I thought these two guys were in different camps for the Sheriffs Campaign? Does anyone know what is going on.

Smith legacy

Make no mistake about it Jay Smith was cut from HPD oldest cloth. His father was one of Hollywoods most infamous cops ever!!! He helped make guys like Marano. If anyone knows the history they know his father was and is no joke. I don't know what Smith's connection to Marano is but it makes me wonder.

Marano is now going to take over FLPD, Ok Jeff you beat everyone up down there and you haven't had a good fight in a while, we will call you when our police cars are pink until then stand by, because they could be pink by morning.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast