jay smith - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: jay smith

So basically there are one or two scumbags out there who would like very much to divede us, not that that is shocking but how rediculous, Jay I support and always will . If you do know one of them, I know you always have a trick up you sleeve, and you can destroy em.....

[quote=truth man]Now wait just a second, most of the negative posts against Jay were made by two people? Very intresting, boys who do you think that was? Jay you have done a great job with your outspokeness and the little crusade you started, we all support you and know where your heart is. I support you and the rage and contempt you have for those responsibe for what has happened to FLPD and many of it's officers.

After our conversation I know you've known for a while who one of your true enemies and negative posters is and I like the fact your keeping that persone close until it is time to unleash. They deserve everything that you've got on them and what I know is coming. You've impressed me because I never thought you were this clever my boy, stand fast Jay and keep fighting, there has been a lull in the action but we all know this war has just started.

PS your smart for trusting no one, but remember, you true brothers those who are also obsessed with returning FLPD to it's glory days are watching out for you, we will always have your back.......

Quote Originally Posted by "Mod 100":2evnk18m
    Due to a complaint, I went through the Jay Smith thread. I removed numerous posts that violated the Terms of Use.

I banned 1 user that made 1 post and 2 users that made up the rest of the removed posts. With the exception of the 1 post, most of the posts were for making allegations against a named officer.

Going through the thread the majority of the negative posts were made by the 2 users that I banned. Some of their posts that did not violate the Terms of Use, remain in the thread.

Mod 100
    [/quote:2evnk18m]

Re: jay smith

Congrats on the wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Congrats on the wedding
    Real appropriate place to post that. Jackass.

Congrats on the wedding
    Real appropriate place to post that. Jackass.
    yea, I heard he never reads this anyway. NOT

Congrats, great guy, enjoy Venice and Rome.

Congrats, great guy, enjoy Venice and Rome.
    Why not give his home address and dates too? Only us cops read this.

Is this Jay Smith from bal Barbour? Is, he your chief? What happened to johnbrooks?

Quote Originally Posted by nan6209
    Is this Jay Smith from bal Barbour? Is, he your chief? What happened to johnbrooks?
    He is the chief of sunrise pd

Both of them now work for Disney.

Both of them now work for Disney.

I heard he handled a call once

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314