Officer Heather Kidder - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by silent majority no more
    Objectivity, now ,how can it be that you can explain why others left? You are a pompous ass to even suggest that you have a right to put a spin on it.!!!
    NO EXCUSES! ,this has been going on, and insult to injury you harass, chase away and fire anyone who comes here that knows better and offers an opinion or camaraderie.
    I hope we keep getting posts from 40 cal ,136,etc. This obviously has your thongs in a bunch. Its only a matter of time for you GOB's.
    What a suprise. No answer to the simple question. Name the 8 officers that left. I'll tell you the real reason they left when you name them. What the matter 136 and 40cal can't name the 8 you claim left?

I didn't think so and that just proves one thing. You exaggerate to get your negative agenda into the minds of the weak.

136 tell Ruggio I said hello. He does own you right?

Hey ob-jerk-tivity you for got to type in your user name.

The chief does own you right!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I heard Sgt Torregrossa is tryin real HARD to get her in CCPD, is that true?

not counting the 2 rookies that were unjustly fired, since the beginning of the year there is O'leary, Pearce, Lebid, Gedarian,.Politoski,Manous,Kidder,and another rookie that wasn't here long enough to remember his name. 2 more by September!!!
    sounds like more than 8 to me 8) sorry if I spelled your names wrong :?

someone else just left for lcso today as well so that makes how many........all the good cops are leaving and no one is doing anything to stop it

who will be lfet if more people leave ??

Yeah, everyone who is thinking of leaving when the buy out happens and all the rookies looking for better agencies. I do see a problem here and this agency will be in hot waters if admin don’t straighten up there act. :twisted: :twisted:

hey little Richy who is going to water your daisies when you are on vacation now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123