Badges - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Badges

Re: Badges

" I need respect, to accomplish my job" You my friend(s) have an issue. I dont need anyone respecting me for me to do my job. How many times have you heard, "you cant do that!" regardless if the phrase applies to UTC's or 10-15. We don't need anyone to believe we can do our job in order to do it. The respect thing is way too overrated, you are a cop, people f$%#&ng hate you, biologists talk about us behind our backs, other Agencies laugh and clown. Who cares? I think the real problem is you don't respect yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong line of work
    " I need respect, to accomplish my job" You my friend(s) have an issue. I dont need anyone respecting me for me to do my job. How many times have you heard, "you cant do that!" regardless if the phrase applies to UTC's or 10-15. We don't need anyone to believe we can do our job in order to do it. The respect thing is way too overrated, you are a cop, people f$%#&ng hate you, biologists talk about us behind our backs, other Agencies laugh and clown. Who cares? I think the real problem is you don't respect yourself.
    Huh? let me type that again...huh? I see how you think....I think! lol....you are definately not from the old school of GFC or FMP. But..you go ahead and do the best you can...however good that is. Good luck to you ...you are going to need it.

I am a full-time Florida LEO and have over 150 law enforcement breadt badges in my collection from all over the U.S. How can I acquire one of the new FWC badges for my collection? .......either through official or unofficial channels, and how much would it cost?
    Thanks.
    I can be contacted at: FloridaPoliceOfficer2004@yahoo.com
    :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good luck they issue two, and they tighter with them than my wife is with my paycheck. Maybe in a couple of years there will be some around.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by FHP TROOPER
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    WOW THAT IS SWEET

I bet your new hat is not as bad as mine. Any pictures?

Here is your new hat... LOL

[youtube:1qyc2gm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEMyphEJHw[/youtube:1qyc2gm8]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678