Badges - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Badges

The prices quoted are actually a little low and you forgot the price of the vehicle decals.
    Is this a great state of what?

Try $35 each for the badges and around $115-120 for the hats.

Sorry guys, the new badge is nice but the FWC at the top of the inner circle and the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission on the bottom of the outer circle is redundant. I agree to stay away from the Sheriff's star but an eight point would have looked better than six. Or just made the old shield bigger.

Better yet they should have just saved the badge, hat and decal $$ and given it to you in a pay raise. I feel for you guys. You deserve way better than what you're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Former GFC
    Sorry guys, the new badge is nice but the FWC at the top of the inner circle and the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission on the bottom of the outer circle is redundant. I agree to stay away from the Sheriff's star but an eight point would have looked better than six. Or just made the old shield bigger.

Better yet they should have just saved the badge, hat and decal $$ and given it to you in a pay raise. I feel for you guys. You deserve way better than what you're getting.
    That is not the final wording on the badge.

I heard we have to wear the hat with class A's, is this true?

Not according to the current G.O's.

I tell you what is going on over there. You poor guys got that idot with the PHD (piled high deep) Houghland who loves to waste tax dollars on BS like hats and silly gear that doesn't actually get the job done. I hate to wish ill on anyone, but better you got that A-hole than us at ABT. I truly feel for you. PHD has no clue what he is doing at all. Goes from a director to a lowly creditor. HAHAHAHA Couldn't have happened to a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by HAHAHA
    I tell you what is going on over there. You poor guys got that idot with the PHD (piled high deep) Houghland who loves to waste tax dollars on BS like hats and silly gear that doesn't actually get the job done. I hate to wish ill on anyone, but better you got that A-hole than us at ABT. I truly feel for you. PHD has no clue what he is doing at all. Goes from a director to a lowly creditor. HAHAHAHA Couldn't have happened to a better person.
    No reason to get personal on this site. If you did not like him, so be it, let it go. You really should check your facts though, he had nothing to do with either one of those issues. That ball was rolling long before he arrived.

Have any badges been sent out yet?

Supposed to be a roll-out of badges in July some time. You just won't get them in your "in-box"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast