Answer this.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answer this..

they need to skip all the DESK JOCKEYS and promote Bogus!

thats one sgt. people would like to work for and one that would boost morale....... :lol:

we dont gain anything by promoting rodgers, patters, or andina ops:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    they need to skip all the DESK JOCKEYS and promote Bogus!

thats one sgt. people would like to work for and one that would boost morale....... :lol:

we dont gain anything by promoting rodgers, patters, or andina ops:
    i think andina would be good to go. he has a good head on his shoulder, that uses good common sense. unlike some of our sgt's on the road. and he isnt a **** when it comes to personality

What Happened?

Are there any cops in Miramar that aren't friggin' candy a$$ *****e$?

I think not :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I agree JA is a good Sgt and so is PB, but ML WOW loose cannon waiting to go off. i would keep clear.

Answer this...

I agree that ML has a bit of a temper but has he not always tried to do the right thing out on the road?? Ask the people who work for the guy - they love him!! He and PB go out of their way to help their peeps and take a lot of heat for not being "team players" with the brass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12