any truth??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any truth???

No, but they both went to the same charm school

Accusations

That is enough about the accusations. I removed the first couple of posts for a good reason. That should have been your hint to stop typing more of them. No one wants to hear about it. An officer commited suicide recently after comments just like those I removed. Find something else to write about before coming on here with foolishness.

If they were false accusations i would agree, but they are vary true!!!

Oh really?

They arent accusations if they are true, those are FACTS. Are they accusations or opinions? And who are you to determine? Isnt that what this site is for?

Whether they are true or false, they are accusations that do not belong on this site. That is not what this site is for and it violates the terms of use. I remove them to protect you, the poster from any kind of civil or criminal action. Before your respond with another post of that nature, please read the terms of use first.

Putting all that aside, I mentioned in my last post that an officer recently commited suicide after similiar posts were written about her. Those kinds of posts are always in poor taste; however at this time they are much worse.

Im sorry but if they are true, they are FACTS and how on Earth would that violate the terms of use? But hey I didnt make the post "making the accusations" so Im not sweating it, however Ive seen plenty worse on this site that has been let go!

This is my last response to you about this subject. Read the terms of use. If you still do not understand, re-read the terms of use until you do. If you find that I have "let anything go" please bring it to my attention so I can remove it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12