any truth???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any truth???

any truth???

The word on the street is that chief is leaving in approx. 6 months!!!Can anyone shed light on this rumor??? I hope its not true cause I think he still has unfinshed business still at hand...

its is what it will be!!!

Re: any truth???

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The word on the street is that chief is leaving in approx. 6 months!!!Can anyone shed light on this rumor??? I hope its not true cause I think he still has unfinshed business still at hand...
    I love rumors. Yea, Its true. They are replacing chief with Herman and then promoting banner to captain, Sarvis to operations LT and, ummm, what else can I start a rumor about......Oh, and they agreed on our contract.....top out after 3 years of service at $450, 000 and 10 hours crt standby has been added.

Morons.

Soooo what your saying is that the rumor can not be denied or confirmed!

Wether it is true or false, Chief Pachnek did an excellent job turning the place around. If he is going, he will be missed but I think his work here is done. Those who were not here 10 years ago have no clue what this place was like and if it were not for Chief Pachnek, this place would either be green and white or we would be walking to work with gas prices where they are. All we need is a good chief to take the helm and run this place the same way Chief Pachnek did. That is if the rumor is true. If it is, thank you Chief Pachnek for everything you did.

THE MAN

Chief,

You are a legend. You came to a department that was seconds from total failure and somehow changed EVERYTHING. We now have a SWAT Team, Computers, several specialized units, take-home cars, rifles, tasers, a new PD, professional officers (mostly) and so much more.

I along with so many have so much respect for you. We also know what events recently transpired and we know which two (2) members of our fine administration is responsible for those acts. They could NEVER compete with you and will never have our respect.

It hurts us knowing what they did while you were out of town but we know and I think thats pretty powerful. You will be badly missed. Thanks for all and enjoy your retirement!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now can you tell the rest of the class what they did that was so powerful while the Chief was out of town. We would like to be in the know as well.

Thanks
    Signed - In the Dark

Quote Originally Posted by In the Dark
    Ok now can you tell the rest of the class what they did that was so powerful while the Chief was out of town. We would like to be in the know as well.

Thanks
    Signed - In the Dark
    No names, but two (2) LT's that are now captains had a closed door meeting with the city manager about how they can make Lauderhill PD a better place if they were in higher positions. This was held while the chief was out of town. Shady shady shady

WOW that is a great excuse gonna have to use it! :twisted:

Is your Cochran related to the former sheriff Cochran-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast