Sarasota Trooper's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, i wanna be on the job with you'se guys, bein a troopa. Write a summons or two, make a collar, and work on my tan

Re: Sarasota Trooper's

Quote Originally Posted by 100 Club
    When is Electra going to start the investigation with her new hit people on the trooper's and supervisor's who violated the policy. CODE OF ETHICS. A number of trooper's and supervisor's violated the CODE OF ETHICS, by getting a free meal (steak) from the 100 club. This is so they get out of traffic tickets and make Karen Rushing write letters to Electra wimpering, because see can't manage the clerk of the courts office in Sarasota County. Electra is it ok to except free meals, from the 100 club or this something that can be over looked. That doesn't count. Or this ok like you getting a 3% retirement and taking away a trooper position. Better burn them for the meal or your a joke, like most of your Tallahassee staff.
    Leave her alone - she's paid her dues. Just ask her how many people she has arrested in her law enforcement "career" or how many traffic citations she's written, or even how many DAV's she has helped while on patrol. She deserves her 3% high risk retirement.

Re: Sarasota Trooper's

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 Club
    When is Electra going to start the investigation with her new hit people on the trooper's and supervisor's who violated the policy. CODE OF ETHICS. A number of trooper's and supervisor's violated the CODE OF ETHICS, by getting a free meal (steak) from the 100 club. This is so they get out of traffic tickets and make Karen Rushing write letters to Electra wimpering, because see can't manage the clerk of the courts office in Sarasota County. Electra is it ok to except free meals, from the 100 club or this something that can be over looked. That doesn't count. Or this ok like you getting a 3% retirement and taking away a trooper position. Better burn them for the meal or your a joke, like most of your Tallahassee staff.
    Leave her alone - she's paid her dues. Just ask her how many people she has arrested in her law enforcement "career" or how many traffic citations she's written, or even how many DAV's she has helped while on patrol. She deserves her 3% high risk retirement.
    Can anyone confirm what her annual salary is?????

This goes on statewide, hell nationwide for that matter, Civic groups honoring cops and firefighters at 100 club type events. This is NOT what the policy is talking about you friggin moron.

Florida's Best Trooper are assigned to Sarasota

I know troopers who have 100 club DUI awards who only put at most 20 to 25 drunks in jail for the year the other 75 to 80 DUI's were just multiple charges on those same 20 to 25 people.

Sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Maybe we could start a new award, it could be for the troopers who give the most DUI's a ride to a hotel to sleep it off instead of arresting them award.

I hear a Naples trooper is leading that one right now, the rest of you better get going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12