PBA update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PBA update

not much of an update, but it's something at least.

What pay issue?

Please PBA hs sold out to FHP, and now even the troopers lose after playing for themselves. Welcome FAST you will be the trooper next bit$h.

Tabitha,

What are you trying to say?

Oscar

FHP gets 5%, other state sleos nothing, you figure it out man. This is a terrible time when troopers are more highly regarded than others. The legislature loves to divide and counqer, thanks PBA for nothing.

Thanks Tabby for the clarification. I agree with you I don't feel the PBA has done the SLEO's justice. It seems there are to many behind the doors issues being presented and nothing coming out to the bargaining members. Of course the only way to stop this injustice is for the units to get involved and vote out the current bargaining board or the entire PBA. Something has to be done.

Raises

Don't forget our sorry people in the Capitol, always remember Terry Rhodes and Phyllis Vaugn-Gadd, they screwed us bad.. PBA sucks too

Re: Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby
    This is a terrible time when troopers are more highly regarded than others.

When have they not been held in higher regards than the rest of us.

Poor troopers. They already have a higher starting salary than us by a few thousand, and factor in the benefit of take home cars, they basically make 6 thousand + more than us and 90 percent of them are complaining and not happy about their 5 percent raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    I agree with you I don't feel the PBA has done the SLEO's justice.

I do not know why Officers continue to pay dues to PBA. They must be using the money to help the FHP chapter, it sure ain't helping anybody else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast