Pinellas sheriff candidate files complaint against MCSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Deleted for copyright violation.

You can't cut and paste a news article. It is the property of the news organization that printed it. You may post a link to it.

Thanks,
    MOD 503
    That is INCORRECT as long as you LIST the source of the article!

Copyrights

Deleted for copyright violation.

You can't cut and paste a news article. It is the property of the news organization that printed it. You may post a link to it.

Thanks,
    MOD 503
    That is INCORRECT as long as you LIST the source of the article!
    You may not publish content unless your receive written consent from the Copyright owner.
    http://www.bradenton.com/copyright/

"You have violated federal law, and you and Del Fuoco can hang onto your hats," Wells angrily told a reporter Monday.

More attempts to threaten and intimidate.

Is that what you told your grandson after he was arrested? NAH!

Mr. Del Fuoco

Mr. Del Fuoco, my hat is off to you, sir. I hope I will be able to drink a toast upon your election to the Pinellas County Sheriff's position in November. You must be a powerful moral force for people to resort to such unethical tactics. May a landslide victory be yours as Jim Coats gets kicked to the curb by ethical voters.

[quote="Anonymous"]"You have violated federal law, and you and Del Fuoco can hang onto your hats," Wells angrily told a reporter Monday.

Never pick a fight with an entity that buys newsprint and ink by the train load.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic
    "You have violated federal law, and you and Del Fuoco can hang onto your hats," Wells angrily told a reporter Monday.

Never pick a fight with an entity that buys newsprint and ink by the train load.

ANDY...ANDY....WHAT WE ME AND AUNT BEA DO ABOUT THIS? Why we'll check with Opie and see what he says.

Mr. Del Fuoco,
    You are trying to have battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast