Pinellas sheriff candidate files complaint against MCSO
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Pinellas sheriff candidate files complaint against MCSO

"I can't really comment because I have never seen it. I have people looking into it," Steube said.

GO DEL FUOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing, and of course, soooooooooo typical of the MCSO. Didn't these guys learn a long time ago not to mess with this guy? Does Stutterin' Steube honestly believe anybody believes him? Where does Charlie fit into this picture? Pretty clear to me.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    . . . so sez the morally bankrupt yawner

that time again

Read the paper this am, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the guy who joined forces with the nit-wit McMurphy just before the last election...lifes tough as a candidate huh... politics Mr. DelFuoco we all know you came to this board trying to sell you goods while the media wrote there story on your behalf, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house

Re: that time again

Quote Originally Posted by jim dandy
    . . .don't throw stones when you live in a glass house
    Back at ya, Charlie's Boy.

"Wells, Manatee County's sheriff since 1984 . . . makes his decisions, then takes off like a tick on a hot rock. Sometimes he runs the right way, sometimes the wrong way. And sometimes it's hard to tell."
    - St Petersburg Times, “The Enforcer in Manatee,” 1/22/1990

pinellas and manatee county sherrif in bed?

For those of you that listen to Bubba dont you remember that last week or maybe early this week he had Jim Coats on his show (Pinellas County Sheriff) He had him on there because the state is trying to cut the funding for DCF. He stated that he and Stuebe had gone to Tallahasse numurous times together to try and get the legislation bot to take away the funding for the program. I'am sure Stuebe and Coats are friends.....Do you think stuebe did him a favor or was this strictly coincidence.................?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast