dispatchers nightmare - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

LOL....I need to work the desk myself? I am a dispatcher you idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    LOL....I need to work the desk myself? I am a dispatcher you idiot!
    MIRA SINGADO LETS NOT START DA REASON FOR QRX IS FOR OFFICER SAFETY, WHILE YOUR ACERTAINING INFO FOR AN IN PROGRESS OR WHAT HAVE YOU . COME ----DA . YOU NEED TO GET FIRED OR RETRAINED AH---.

county dispatching

The call takers and dispatchers will go to the county- no lateral pay,
    re apply, loose all your seniority..Karma to you!
    You all deserve to be retrained anyway..the worst calls could be aired
    stars are the 911 operators..

!
    MIRA SINGADO LETS NOT START DA REASON FOR QRX IS FOR OFFICER SAFETY, WHILE YOUR ACERTAINING INFO FOR AN IN PROGRESS OR WHAT HAVE YOU . COME ----DA . YOU NEED TO GET FIRED OR RETRAINED AH---.
    Umm....what? You guys are sooo fked up in PSCU. Only a couple of you are worth a shit. That QRXer is worthless...she needs to work on a 976 line, not anywhere near a police radio!

Q

can you QSM that? Isn't she the qsm'r too? qsm - qrx???
    qsm oh, now qrx....QSL, SO IT'S QSM, QRX, QSL..
    976 QRX HOTLINE, HOW MAY I SERVE YOU?

Re: Q

The County will bring long overdue professionalism to MBPD. Visit the county one day or FHP and see what a difference there is between us and them. You don’t hear cell phone interference, laughing and attitudes. They also run every tag when you 19 a car and they keep the complainants on the phone unlike here.

but the usual response will be," GO WORK FOR MIAMI-DADE OR FHP!"
    spoiled babies here. here for the DINERO!!! as all the brass tells tells you behind closed doors. if talking PROFESSIONALISM? forget about it here, do as they say, good money good working conditions(meaning bulls..t crime/calls)......

The 911 center here is a joke. Durring MDW all you heard from outside agencies was how "different" we dispatch here.

Once upon a time there were dispatchers that made this job their profession and actualy cared about the way the radio was handled, they tried to pass down that trait. But, they retired or left. So now you have
    just a handful that sound professional,and pay attention to the raido without "tude".

I think should try hiring back some retired PO's I think they would do an excellent job.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast