Channel 8 reporter - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

that doesnt say which one, which one is it and why is it some sort of a secret?

Hint: Her first and last name start with the same letter. If this is the one that goes to D2 that you all are talking about then, she was at D3 a couple of weeks ago as well.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Samara Sodos

OK Guys,

It's time for me to step in and add some credible information about Channel 8 News Reporter Samara Sodos ("Sam"). I hope you would do the same for someone you knew and thought a lot of. I've known Sam now for quite a few years and she's an excellent reporter. That's not what I like most about her however. She is very approachable and doesn't run out to broadcast everything she hears. Sam can be confided in and trusted. She has done some excellent coverage on me in the past, as well as other police officers, all while presenting the facts in a fair and impartial manner. I've never heard anything negative about her and would expect everyone to give her a fair shake, especially since I've never known her to be anything but pro police. You'll have a chance to see her work again next month and can make up your own minds. Please don't believe everything you hear.

Well I hope she doesn't frequent this board because our brothers have been hell bent on making another enemy.

She isn't your friend. no matter what anyone says or sticks up for her. if you keep that in mind your safe. no matter if she is pro police or not, she is not your friend. she is no different than any other reporter out there. just be careful. you wont catch me talking to her and getting myself in trouble. its not worth it

A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf..
    Has anyone asked Ms. Sodos if she is a scientologist?
    Full disclosure, Full disclosure!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    She isn't your friend. no matter what anyone says or sticks up for her. if you keep that in mind your safe. no matter if she is pro police or not, she is not your friend. she is no different than any other reporter out there. just be careful. you wont catch me talking to her and getting myself in trouble. its not worth it
    You will still run your mouth while being anon though. Please balls up or stop posting, you and those like you make all of us look bad.

You will still run your mouth while being anon though. Please balls up or stop posting, you and those like you make all of us look bad.
    Puhleese, I just watched a documentry on TV and the sheriffs department in Reno travels everywhere with a TV crew 24 hours a day and they never have a problem.

Puhleese, I just watched a documentry on TV and the sheriffs department in Reno travels everywhere with a TV crew 24 hours a day and they never have a problem.

What if they didn't know the news crew was there.

What if they didn't know the news crew was there.

"Officer rushed to emergency room after standing behind Captain "Boomin" Stewman at charity BBQ--- NEWS AT 11!!!!"

TV shows a burned man covered with an oxygen mask in a gurney being pushed into an ambulance as the following voice over goes on in the background.

Channel 8 Newswoman Samantha Soda barely escaped alive after Captain "Boomin" Stewman had a 3rd helping of baked beans at a local charity BBQ meant to raise money for United Way.

The unsuspecting rookie was targeted by Stewman while reaching for some coleslaw unaware of how Stewman gained this nickname.

Veteran MPO K. Kreme stated "I haven't seen a man go down that fast since I ran into George Michael in a public bathroom."

"Well he's probably going to be clinically brain dead after something like this, so my guess is he will be transfered to the Marine Unit" Kreme goes on.

TV now shows several officers removing chemical protective masks, one openly distraught covers his face as another puts a hand on his shoulder. Voice over changes from newscaster to a paramedic being interviewed

"The gas attack would have pretty much done this officer in, unfortunately for him "Boomin" did not take into account the high wind and how close he was to the grill."

All names in the above post have been changed to protect the innocent, and for real people........... lighten up just a little~pew~~ pew~~~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast