k-9 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: k-9

I said it on my last post and I will say it again...dont you people have a life? Go back to your own departments with your own problems. And if your one of the people that left LPD becaues you did not like it here or whatever other reason...move on and grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by To enough said
    It's enough said because you said it is, huh?
    Well, the dog did not look like it was enjoying it. When was the last time you ran on asphalt in the middle of the day barefoot? That's right, not in a while because you have a choice. Your post looked good for a while until you started getting all crazy after #4.
    Your response, and others defending the doggie owner, had about as much thought put into it as the muscle head that ran the dog. He probably thought, "When the chicks (or guys) see me in this get up with a big shepard, they're gonna want me big time." The dog and I hope he didn't get laid because that will only encourage more such irrational behavior in the future. Is that enough said? Sorry, still not convinced that the dog was creaming over the chance kookoo boy gave him to get some exercise.
    Just say "no" to crack.

who cares about the Dog: the little lpd officer with the short hair I wouldn't mind running a few laps with. shes hot

you may have a shot

Quote Originally Posted by H dog
    who cares about the Dog: the little lpd officer with the short hair I wouldn't mind running a few laps with. shes hot
    married-no problem!

Hot? you must be kidding. or are you talking about the dog?

Re: you may have a shot

Quote Originally Posted by doggy doo

married-no problem!
    Hahahaha!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123