Captains You Would Least Like To Work For - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Captain M Bonis

Here is another horrible captain. Forget about the fact that he is morbidly obese and could stand to loose a good 150 plus pounds. He is a backstabber and doesnt care who he stabs. Friendships mean nothing to him. He will f$ck you over on the drop of a hat and enjoy every bit of it. He will take it upon himself to poke his big fat nose where it dont belong and take some action against an officer when its none of his business in the first place. Someone should stick a pin in him and deflate him.

Guys, we will take your three worst Captains PLUS your two worst Sergeants if you will take just our Capt. - Dan Rakofsky. I promise you that we will make out on the winning end with that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Pines LEO
    Guys, we will take your three worst Captains PLUS your two worst Sergeants if you will take just our Capt. - Dan Rakofsky. I promise you that we will make out on the winning end with that trade.
    I like the pearly white teeth! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    DW= Chicken George
    That dude is just another democrat!

There's been another Joey sighting....Just one word of advice: Make sure your GPS is working, this makes it easier for this little fellow to find you.

PS- Just so you know BG, Joey is you. ( Well not you, but the lil' guy that lives in your F.U.P.A.)

Quote Originally Posted by He's Baaaaa-ack
    There's been another Joey sighting....Just one word of advice: Make sure your GPS is working, this makes it easier for this little fellow to find you.

PS- Just so you know BG, Joey is you. ( Well not you, but the lil' guy that lives in your F.U.P.A.)

Fosters is australina for beer as in Joey is australian for BG. stay in school, we dont want you here.

BG stop telling people that Joey is SC. SC is no where near that reputaion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by He's Baaaaa-ack

Fosters is australina for beer as in Joey is australian for BG. stay in school, we dont want you here.
    hilarious!!!! BWWHAHHAHAAHAH!!

Hey BG, Saw this and thought of you....You're so hot...

my name pretty much says it all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast