Your Issues

Thread: Your Issues

Your Issues

:twisted: I will go ahead and be the first. If you did it or you did not do it I am unaware. You have always been questioned by your peers, so the reality of this is I personally do not care, but you make us all look like shiznit so move on to something else. Feel free to ask me face to face if you feel up to it. All you did was screw the rest of your co-workers. This is a job that is always looked at under a microscope, you did not help our everyday ongoing battle with the obvious that takes place and others see but look the other way. For god sake man go away into the dark night never to return to this line of work. You have put people in positions that they do not want to be in. You are a Jackass. I am not the best cop but by no means, and if you are cleared of wrong doing I will be the first to apologize to your face. With that being said I think that I know how this is going to end up. Seriously with the property tax and budget cuts some people need to feed thier families.

guilty before a trail

you say you will apoligize to the persons face but you have not the balls to use your name. you have tried and convicted this person before any investagation has been completed. so how about i say you are a gay ******* and we just go with that, with no trial or investagation, works for me, how about you? this is a kangaroo court and I hope if you ever have an i.a. you get the same consiteration, i have had a three month investagastion on an i.a. and through justice and REAL law enforcement was cleared with out my fellow officers sticking it to me!!!!

The Radio Man.....

Previous post

I hope that the spelling and grammatical errors made by the previous poster were fabricated to hide an identity, if not, we have bigger problems than I thought. That being said, this thing will play it'self out over time, and the truth will be exposed. The person assigned to investigate this allegation was just that, ASSIGNED. The only " Kangroo Court " you'll face is when the BB (Brooksville Bandit ) conducts a half a@$ed IA. Until then, enjoy the extended paid vacation while the rest of us picks up the slack!

stay strong

I had worked on patrol for many years with the person you people are talking about. He always had my back 110% and I have never seen him back down from anyone on the streets no matter how big and bad they looked.
    This person is a solid L.E.O. that is very street smart and knows what time it is out here on the streets.
    I have faith that this will all be cleared up soon.I hope you come back soon Pacman...Its not the same without you......

Signed Inky and Pinky

splleing

To Whom It May Concern:….Black &Tan (alcoholic elitist) you know, the one who rags on special events for the handicap!

Did not know you where an English teacher but good to have a second career since the cop thing is not working out so well. The point that was missed by Miss Spell Right and Syntax Sally, was that nothing has been proven on this fine officer and this is a stain on all (yes even you drunk & drunker). When some ones basic rights are subject to dismissal then I feel spelling is the least of our worries but we know where your head is, screw the rights of others, and just spell it correctly. Not that this is a defense of anything other then rights that have been removed, as in the case of the security guard at the Olympics in Atlanta (Richard Jewell ).

Being so quick to judge is not a good quality for one who feels so superior to others. So I say to you B&T try supporting your fellow officers there are more then enough out there that will criticize anyone in “blue” they do not need your help!

TRM 8)

Radioman hurt my feelings, those are not very nice things to say about people you do not know. You should feel bad, what if I have no testicles, and what if I am homosexual, are you saying those are bad things? Then you call me out about my name. Maybe my name is really Jokeysmurf and I live in the smurf village. Do you think smurfs had testicles? I have never seen you on this site Radioman, but your my new bestest friend. I hope I can meet you one day and punch your skull in! :evil:

May I call you Jokey

First things first Jokeysmurf (is it ok if I call you Jokey?) (thank you I will take that as implied consent). Look Jokey I was using it as a hypothetical statement your sexuality is none of my concern and if you do or do not have testicles well again that is not what I was asking. The statement in question is and was about baseless accusations. The question of who makes whom look like shiznit, Mat is not the question, as stated in TRM 2 [“Not that this is a defense of anything other then rights that have been removed, as in the case of the security guard at the Olympics in Atlanta (Richard Jewell )”.] The person that you refer to did not ask to be persecuted in this manner and you attacked him with no information or concern for him as a fellow officer. That was at best childish and at least cruel to kick ANYONE when they are down!
    If you feel I was making fun of you name then you too are Black & Tan, if memory serves me correctly he was the one that made the big spelling and grammar stink. So you could be barking up the wrong tree unless you have many nom de plums (for those who live in smurf land {with or without balls, loving men or not loving men, that is French for pen names})

But all that aside I must ask if you have ever addressed you anger issues it would seem an anger management class is in order for you to commit assault on a leo page is a bit childish (well this is referring to someone from smurf land and is calling me his “bestest” friend) but you are law enforcement or at least former so 784.011 f.s as attached is applicable. Wow and you possible carry a gun and a badge seems apparent you could carry through with your “I hope I can meet you one day and punch your skull in! ” do you exhibit these anger issues while in uniform, or you just treating me because you think it is cute to violate the laws you swear to uphold?
    In closing at least you did not say you would blow my head off with a shotgun, you missed you feet the first time you might not be so lucky the second time!!!

Your "BESTEST" friend TRM

Assault Basics

Assault is an intentional attempt or threat to inflict injury upon a person, coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm, which creates a reasonable apprehension of bodily harm or offensive contact in another. Assault does not require actual touching or bodily harm to the victim. Assault and battery are sometimes used interchangeably, but battery is an unjustified harmful or offensive touching of another. Battery also differs from assault in that it does not require the victim to be in apprehension of harm.

784.011 f.s.
    Abstract: (1) An "assault" is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent. (2) Whoever commits an assault shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 5, Feb. 10, 1832; RS 2400; GS 3226; RGS 5059; CGL 7161; s.

Excuse me???

Mr. TRM,

How exactly did I get drug into this one? I am not Black & Tan. I am not Jokeysmurf. I am not Black Ops or NPRBLUE. Every time I have posted here I have used my real name and have chosen not to hide behind some "shield of anonymity" like "TRM". So, it was not me you were making fun of. Sorry to disappoint you.

Which anger issues am I supposed to be dealing with? Did I miss something? Do I get frustrated at times? Yes. Don't we all? I have never threatened anyone on this forum. I haven't threatened anyone at the PD. I try to stay cool headed as often as I can. Sometimes to the bewilderment of my coworkers. That is something I take pride in. I do vent to the wrong people sometimes, and that is something I need to work on. Thank you for the legal lesson though. It is always good to keep your knowledge fresh.

Can't let the shotgun thing go huh? Okay, I also fired my handgun. Haven't fired the cartridge off on the Taser yet. Only contact stuns. I used the beanbag shotgun on a suicidal man armed with a knife a few weeks ago to end a standoff without any of my officers getting hurt. Oh, and we are supposed to be getting carbines soon, so who knows.

And forgive me if I am wrong (I didn't pay much attention in French class in high school), but I think "nom de plums" translates to "name of plums". I think you meant to say "nom de plumes".

Black & Tan, I tried to proofread this, but if I missed anything, sorry.

By the way TRM, if you are going to call me out, it is Matt. With two Ts.

M. Berry NPRPD