Regarding FHP polygraph - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

who cares if you get hookers. that should be legal.

FHP IS FOR ME

I CONSIDER MYSELF AS GOOD FOR FHP AND HAVE ALOT TO OFFER.
    I BACK UP ALL MY OFFICERS FIRST TO ARRIVE, LAST TO LEAVE
    QUAL VASCAR ,RADAR, THI, TRAFFIC DEADICATED, CAN WORK WITH A TEAM OR ALONE, GOD PHYSICAL SHAPE AND TASER QUALIFIED, CAN FIGHT IF NEEDED AND WOULD LOVE THE JOB BUT, WHAT DOES MARCHING HAVE TO DO WITH IT ? I DO NOT LIKE TO MARCH AND AM WILLING TO GO THROUGH THE SCREENING BUT NOT THAT ROOKIE STUFF.

Re: FHP IS FOR ME

Quote Originally Posted by OFFICER BOB
    I CONSIDER MYSELF AS GOOD FOR FHP AND HAVE ALOT TO OFFER.
    I BACK UP ALL MY OFFICERS FIRST TO ARRIVE, LAST TO LEAVE
    QUAL VASCAR ,RADAR, THI, TRAFFIC DEADICATED, CAN WORK WITH A TEAM OR ALONE, GOD PHYSICAL SHAPE AND TASER QUALIFIED, CAN FIGHT IF NEEDED AND WOULD LOVE THE JOB BUT, WHAT DOES MARCHING HAVE TO DO WITH IT ? I DO NOT LIKE TO MARCH AND AM WILLING TO GO THROUGH THE SCREENING BUT NOT THAT ROOKIE STUFF.
    :?

(CONFUSED)

josh
    I have a question when they ask if you have done stuff do they mean current or in your life time cuz I'm a teen and i feel like i would fail. I'm discuridged

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I have a question when they ask if you have done stuff do they mean current or in your life time cuz I'm a teen and i feel like i would fail. I'm discuridged
    Current/ and life time

Unregistered
    If you do not get along with immediate family, is that a disqualifier?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Discouraged *

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you do not get along with immediate family, is that a disqualifier?
    No, my cousin passed after she made love to a beagle and had an extra marital affair with her brother.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, my cousin passed after she made love to a beagle and had an extra marital affair with her brother.

Lt. who?

Unregistered

Post You can't make this stuff up!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Applicant
    Not trying to lie or beat the polygraph. Just nervous and trying to get an idea of what to expect. What kind of questions will they ask on the poly and in the interview? Who will be at the interview? Surely my background investigator will be there, but who else? Commanders? This is my dream job and my prefered agency, really don't want to screw it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    One person (Kurt Hoffman) got caught lying on his pre-employment polygraph, but he was allowed to retake a second polygraph with a different polygraph examiner. After he confessed to multiple thefts and to lying on his first polygraph, he passed his second polygraph and was hired. He works for the Sarasota sheriff (Tom Knight), who is a former state trooper. Hoffman is currently running for office to replace Knight as the sheriff of Sarasota County (as of March 9, 2020):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFg...ew?usp=sharing

Your mileage may vary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123