new recruits

Thread: new recruits

new recruits

the last set of recruits that came out and are now backing me up are a joke. i rather go to calls by myself than have one of them. i hear we are getting a few more here soon. i hope they are better then what we have now and hopefully they stay.

You would not talk that crap when your A** is being handed to you and the rookie goes 97 to help you!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Instead of criticizing the rookies try showing them where they're lacking in skills. In case you forgot, you didn't start off as a vet, or maybe you did. We're all in the same trenches together so stop wringing and take what you think are lemons and make lemonade cause everybody is trainable just be patient. Or better yet become a PTO and make a difference if not shut the F#@% up. :twisted: :twisted:

Well Said! 8)

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!!!

I have to agree with all the other responses, do something about it D*(@. Stop complaining. I think everyone is doing a great job and their best. I have had the privilage of meeting the one new guy Cambell and Russo seems like they are pretty squared away and willl do well for the Department. I am proud to work with all of you guys. Let's keep up the good work, it's been 5 years and I still love doing my job at RBPD.

i think we are getting the top recruits from the next graduating class, Hasslup and some indian guy with a brother at West Palm.