Lieutenant Promotion ... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

UGHHHHH

1) the person standing up, or whatever, for Forbes didnt have guts enough to leave his or her name, so practice what you preach!

2) the person who said they were on their own laptop NEVER said they were on duty, maybe they stopped in for Starbucks on the way to work or maybe they were doing something in the city on a day off. You cant "steal" WiFi.

3) Admin can find your personal laptop in your car but they dont have the right to go into it without good cause, YOU should know that! So unless they see you typing on it on duty, you are A-OK, DUH!!!

bUNCH OF kINDERGARTNERS

aRE WE DONE? yOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    UGHHHHH

1) the person standing up, or whatever, for Forbes didnt have guts enough to leave his or her name, so practice what you preach!

2) the person who said they were on their own laptop NEVER said they were on duty, maybe they stopped in for Starbucks on the way to work or maybe they were doing something in the city on a day off. You cant "steal" WiFi.

3) Admin can find your personal laptop in your car but they dont have the right to go into it without good cause, YOU should know that! So unless they see you typing on it on duty, you are A-OK, DUH!!!
    Good Cause? No, its called a search warrant.

If you look back, they actually DID say they were working when they wrote the post.

Ok my bad you were right! And yes I know its a search warrant, though I highly doubt one would be granted for that, but its certainly possible.

Whats the worst they can do to you. Fire you!!! Because they havent been doing that at all have they?

Fine when then do tell them how many zero's you want on the back pay check LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234