FHP Flawed S-7 overturned Prison Sentence
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FHP Flawed S-7 overturned Prison Sentence

Well with a defense attorney saying the evidence is flawed and there is suddenly a new witness, he just has to be innocent.

Lord knows he must be guilty...........Heaven forbid the Trooper was wrong

Maybe they can give him all the money raised that is suppose to go to the troopers raises, for his time in prison. Maybe next year the troopers can get them $5000 raises, but he is innocent and they need to pay him, money needs to come from the ones who bungled the investigation.

bungled????

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Maybe they can give him all the money raised that is suppose to go to the troopers raises, for his time in prison. Maybe next year the troopers can get them $5000 raises, but he is innocent and they need to pay him, money needs to come from the ones who bungled the investigation.
    I would have to ask if you responded to the scene and took part in any of the investigation? This case was reconstructed by an experienced and well trained member of this organization. His work was checked by the members of our organization that train our investigators. You have no idea what you are talking about.

You gotta hand it to Doug Smith? What an investigator! No skeletons in his closet. Nice, he wouldn't make it one day in a troopers shoes on the road let alone a death investigation. Had it been one of his family members killed by the trucker, and an alleged witness showing up after ? time, I would bet that the story would have been a hell of a lot different. What an arse. He only reports bad stuff about LEO's because of his DUI in the past, how about another drink?

:roll:

You gotta hand it to Doug Smith? What an investigator! No skeletons in his closet. Nice, he wouldn't make it one day in a troopers shoes on the road let alone a death investigation. Had it been one of his family members killed by the trucker, and an alleged witness showing up after ? time, I would bet that the story would have been a hell of a lot different. What an arse. He only reports bad stuff about LEO's because of his DUI in the past, how about another drink?

Doug Smith is a prick!!

If Meus was an LEO he would have never been charged.

Email sent to all legislators to start a "pay back Meus for bungled FHP investigation" bill, made sure i stated to use the funds that would come from the FHP bill to pay him, his time in prison, should net him $30 million dollars, and the payment needs to come from somewhere, if the bill doesn't bring that much, then maybe they could do some pay reductions to help him, poor trucker, that was shafted by the high and mighty FHP.

Couldn't agree more, they should have done a better job in the investigation, instead of trying to shaft a black man... Pay up FHP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast