GOV WANT MONEY FOR EVERGLADES

GOV WANT MONEY FOR EVERGLADES

The budget chiefs also agreed to cut 200 probation officers' jobs and suspended funding for Everglades restoration for the first time in years although the Senate and Gov. Charlie Crist had wanted to spend at least $100 million to continue the clean-up effort.

Dear Senator McCain,

I would like for you to look at this "POSSIBLE VP NOMINATION". If you look into his "habits" you will see for yourself that he cares more about a restoration project then he does about the jobs of hard working Americans.

Sir, if he is chosen as your VP running mate, you will no longer have my support for the Presidency of the United States.

Thank you

Re: GOV WANT MONEY FOR EVERGLADES

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The budget chiefs also agreed to cut 200 probation officers' jobs and suspended funding for Everglades restoration for the first time in years although the Senate and Gov. Charlie Crist had wanted to spend at least $100 million to continue the clean-up effort.

Dear Senator McCain,

I would like for you to look at this "POSSIBLE VP NOMINATION". If you look into his "habits" you will see for yourself that he cares more about a restoration project then he does about the jobs of hard working Americans.

Sir, if he is chosen as your VP running mate, you will no longer have my support for the Presidency of the United States.

Thank you
    I wonder if you signed that letter as "guest" also...he will really take notice.

:wink: