ORAL BOARDS - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ORAL BOARDS

Disgusted,

you are absolutely right no integrity or loyalty and I'll bet neither of them words were asked in the oral board.

The Lt's list is an absolute joke, this proves the uppers who make the decisions are so detached from the "real world" Why arent people that have some experience putting in for LT instead of all new sgt's who barely know how to be a sgt? I am not pointing out anyone particular but come on. The list needs to be flipped, then there would be some kind of sense. I know why the experienced Sgt's want nothing to do with it..they know better..

As for the Sgts list, the one (out of the top9) I would look up to and work for is probably going to the AG unit (our loss). The other one is a good guy (RM) and has more then enough experience to be a great supervisor. The other top 7, what have they done to show they are a leader and can supervise? most of them do nothing but complain and have bad attitudes, while the others sit and wait to be led...

THIS LIST HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE USED UP RATHER QUICKLY. THERE ARE A LOT OF PROMTIONS ON THE HORIZON. IF THE REDISTRICITING PLAN GOES, THERE ARE 6 NEW SGTS RIGHT THERE AND 6 NEW LT'S. THEN WE ARE ALREADY DOWN ONE SGT WITH 3 SGTS AND ONE LT ON THE WAY OUT FOR RETIREMENT. SO THATS 11 RIGHT THERE AND 2 ON THE LIST ARE ONLY ELIGABLE FOR BALIFF. AND WHO KNOWS IF THEY WILL ADD TO THE COURTHOUSE BUT I THINK A SGT THERE IS RETIRING TOO. LAST YEARS LIST TOOK 7 OR 8 AND WHEN IT CAME OUT NOBODY DOWN THERE EXPECTED TO GET PROMOTED AND THEY DID.

THIS WAS A GOOD YEAR TO BE ON THE LIST AND I DIDNT TAKE IT, SO SHAME ON ME. ONCE THE SHERIFF WINS THE ELECTION EXPECT SOME OF THE TOP TO RETIRE TOO.

Sarasota PD is cutting officers. Bradenton PD is cutting officers, equipment and positions. This is like the canary in the mine shaft, if you think we're going to have money to promote all those supervisors I've got a bridge for sale......Use your head

Which Bridge do you have for sale, I am in the market.

SPD, BPD and don't forget the teachers of Manatee County. They are taking pay cuts and cutting positions, but I'm sure we'll be able to afford all sorts of promotions.

errr

Some are better then others and should be Sergeants, however, you know when you have two days to shine you better do better on the written then the bottom of the list. You have to help the board help you on the oral. You all know 8, 10, 15 years of good hard work never comes into play.

CANT WAIT

One of first things im going to do when i RETIRE, is tell 1A19 and 1A02, what i think of them.
    Until then i will keep my mouth shut, because i need my paycheck.

WWWHHHHHOOOOOO

I bet you could win the tough man competition...

I bet the both of them will loos 6 hours sleep a night thinking about that day.

Go pay your boys club dues, wus

True True
    They are pieces of crap.........both of them
    Hopefully they will retire soon

I feel sorry for his first squad. He is a flipping joke and a waste of space. about the only deputies that would respect him is someone new to the agency that does not know anything about him and his two faced ways. Anyone that has worked here for a while or worked with him before will have a hard time working with him as he is an asshole. But on the other hand he will fit right in with the newer promotions ase far as arresting our own.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast