Good Officers

Thread: Good Officers

Good Officers

I wonder why Martinez and Estevez left the department. Got smart, got tired of the BS. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

They got tired of the BS.

Quote Originally Posted by ASIF
    They got tired of the BS.
    I agree BS

Martinez and Estevez both say they left because there would be more opportunities for other type of work other than road patrol. This is probably true in Estevez' case. Martinez left because his ***** in Doral (Sanchez) convinced him it was a good move. Glad to see the kiss ass, cry baby, chiva Sanchez go. No big loss for Sunny Isles.

When's SE finally gonna go

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Martinez and Estevez both say they left because there would be more opportunities for other type of work other than road patrol. This is probably true in Estevez' case. Martinez left because his ***** in Doral (Sanchez) convinced him it was a good move. Glad to see the kiss ass, cry baby, chiva Sanchez go. No big loss for Sunny Isles.
    Wow you sound like d!ck head. If you would read what you wrote about Estevez " there would be more opportunities for other type of work other than road patro. This is probably true in Estevez' case" are you serious about that. The guy didn"t do sh!it in this place. If you want to talk about Martinez yeah I think he left cus of his bestfriend, maybe, maybe not. But if you want to say anything about someone going to Doral to do POLICE WORK, I would say Martinez. The kid would write 300 to 400 tickets a month, got officer of the year two times, officer of the month I don"t know how many time. Now you tell me who went over there to do police work.

can tell someone who still works for SIB wrote the last one, there were a lot of misspelled words

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    What a PUSS.

Quote Originally Posted by TBan
    can tell someone who still works for SIB wrote the last one, there were a lot of misspelled words
    LIKE ?

Quote Originally Posted by TBan
    Only a Sunny Isles sh!t talker would write the name of TBan to start sh!t up. If Martinez, Estevez and Sanchez wanted to leave, so what. The guys made a good move and you're the stupid one that is still here. Good luck guys.