Stop the Waste - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the Waste

Quote Originally Posted by Yak Yak Yak
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    So Yak Yak Yak does that mean as a supporter you admit that when people openly support other candidates they get transfered as punishment? Everyong knows if your name comes out you are marked as a target.
    No, that is the imagined threat...try to keep up. Better yet, name one person out of the handful that have donated to Larry, that has suffered ANY repercussions. Go ahead and start on this task we have until Nov. I'll wait.
    He's much to cagy and sneaky to do anything that foolish. But, wait till after November if he gets another term and you'll witness a blood-letting like none seen before.

Dennis you have to do your time before you are allowed to use the term RETIRED. You know when you get hired, work for a few years quit, then beg for you job back which was granted, then quit again, does not allow you to use the term RETIRED. Try using the term quitter.

So Yak Yak Yak does that mean as a supporter you admit that when people openly support other candidates they get transfered as punishment? Everyong knows if your name comes out you are marked as a target.
    No, that is the imagined threat...try to keep up. Better yet, name one person out of the handful that have donated to Larry, that has suffered ANY repercussions. Go ahead and start on this task we have until Nov. I'll wait.
    He's much to cagy and sneaky to do anything that foolish. But, wait till after November if he gets another term and you'll witness a blood-letting like none seen before.
    You mean like in 04 when he was re-elected and promoted just about everyone that was adamantly against him? Gary Willis' top guns Frank Forte and Jerry Cox just to name a couple that come to mind. There have been many, and he did the same for the Lowman supporters as well after he beat him. You view has no substance but it is your opinion which is fine. Too bad it's wrong.

If Dennis was vested when he left he sure can use the term "retired".

If Dennis was vested when he left he sure can use the term "retired".
    Yeah your right, I RETIRED from the Cub Scouts when I moved on up to the Boy Scouts!

It's time to take this county back from the criminals. How many shootings, home invasions, legitimate robberies, homicides have we had since Mcnesby took office. The numbers have skyrocketed. This county is no longer safe to raise a family, its a lot more dangerous for the cops who are trying to protect the citizens, and its all because Mcnesby wanted to try and and play politics and not be a sheriff. The criminals are in for an awakening when Scapecchi wins sheriff. There will be no tolerence for drug dealers, there will be no more "reactive" police work. There will be "proactive" police work and if the NAACP and ACLU don't like it then they can take their nonsense somewhere else. This county will be taken back by the good people and rid of the criminals....Including Mcnesby and all the drug dealing thugs who like to carry guns...

Darci Cobb was just transfered out of her postion and put under Jody Villar. Mark Murphy was transfered too.

Darci Cobb was just transfered out of her postion and put under Jody Villar. Mark Murphy was transfered too.
    So ANY transfer now is a direct result of politcal support Pah-Leeze

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi Bear
    Dennis you have to do your time before you are allowed to use the term RETIRED. You know when you get hired, work for a few years quit, then beg for you job back which was granted, then quit again, does not allow you to use the term RETIRED. Try using the term quitter.
    Burns you up to see people become successful after they leave. Does it upset you that i have direct access to the 'power players' in both Escambia and Santa Rosa??? Do you fear that i might tell the truth??? Yogi, if you have worked with me then you know i, a straight shooter. If i screw up, then i screw up... but if im in the right, then you can bet i'll fight to prove my point. you say i,m a quitter... you guys were gunning for me and it pissed you off that i out smarted you guys and you couldnt get me for anything... i was given a once i a lifetime chance to run a multi-million dollar company. I'm now a certified building contractor, i have a lot of doors open to me now, and im going to use them to promote people that are rightous... you say I'm a quitter, tell you what, sign your name, be a man. Better yet, call me 916-3514, meet me and look in my wallet and read what my commision card says.....RETIRED.

You mean like in 04 when he was re-elected and promoted just about everyone that was adamantly against him? Gary Willis' top guns Frank Forte and Jerry Cox just to name a couple
    There are several other Lts who were promoted by Ronnie Mac and who are stabbing him in the back by aggressively supporting Scapecchi. A person is free to support whoever they want but they shouldn't publicly run down the sheriff who promoted them.

The sheriff realizes he made a mistake by promoting Willis' wolves in sheep's clothing and has been strongly cautioned against making it again. They have let him/the agency down and are sabotaging their shifts/divisions for their own personal gain....a gain they only receive if Scapecchi is elected. They realize they shat in their mess kits and their only hope is to elect their buddy Larry. What these people are feeding you as "leadership with balls" is just them selfishly trying to save their behinds.

Following these Pied Pipers of Negativity will bring you nowhere that is beneficial to you.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast