Why is Crime out of control in Miramar - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Makes Sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You are quite the ignorant MORON! The reason crime is bad in the city is because you sit at 62/Pkwy shoving donuts up your big fat ass. Get to the real problem of the post douchbag.

Lol. How true is that. I seen them just sitting there while I was on a detail. Can't blame them though, that coffee is awesome.

People just need to realize that all the chief is concerned with is keeping his four day week and being able to golf on Friday and ride his motorcycle on Saturday. He cares less about what goes on with the road until he feels the heat or else he would have fought for more help for us instead of watching our numbers decline on the road. He has never lived up to his word that the road is # 1 priority. Let’s send more wasted positions to the FBI and South Broward and add to the 20 SRO's we have now.

When he retires or is finally dumped to the curb as he should be things will improve IF we get the right replacement. The one good thing about having no leadership is we get a lot of OT now because the command staff has no clue how to staff the road patrol.

I am sure he never reads on this site because that would require him to work for a change.

Hang in there and just collect those OT checks. Got to love it $$$$!

When certain females leave things will be handled better. I.E. dd,vq,av
    I work with dd and she is good to go. She is always holding calls in her zone so that no one will get stuck with them and she also takes them when they r not in her zone. All around good person. Don't hate on her bc's ur penis is too small and she laughed at it. Vq is also good peeps too.

Shut up Tony!!!!!! I Hate U!!!!

Come mis manzanas

first of all i would like to say miramar does not have a gang problem!

haha! I keed!! I Keed!!

I work with dd and she is good to go. She is always holding calls in her zone so that no one will get stuck with them and she also takes them when they r not in her zone. All around good person. Don't hate on her bc's ur penis is too small and she laughed at it. Vq is also good peeps too.
    WHAT BOUT AV? U DIDN'T MENTION HER?

We need to follow the Philadelphia PD Chief

"To me, in my way of thinking, everything exists to support the patrol function," Ramsey said in an interview Tuesday. "Everything. If you don't support the patrol function, I question why you exist."

WHAT BOUT AV? U DIDN'T MENTION HER?
    i worked with av, and i never had a problem with her either. but now she is going around burning herself on exhaust pipes. what are you doing loca?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12