:(
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: :(

Hodgie's version

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How can this department set the a standard of excellence when you have so many that have been on The wrong side of the law. Hodgie, JB, McGarry...no wait...you got rid of him over a MINOR crime.
    When this website was first started, someone told me that it was a place where cowards, hiding behind anonymity, post uninformed opinions and make ridiculous statements. Let me tell you “Guest,” you did not disappoint. I see that you’re still bitter over the grade school bully taking your lunch money everyday, and now you’re quick to yell “thief” when no one will know who you are.

I heard my name had been brought up on this site and decided to check it out. I, unlike you “Guest,” will not post my uniformed opinions on this site for all to read. As for J.B. and McGooch, I don’t know the facts of the cases and I don’t even care to get the facts. I am not defined by this job and it does not totally define me. I have another life and what J.B. and McGooch went through has no bearing on me. I will say that both of their situations were based on an alleged series of ongoing events and an alleged pattern of conduct.

My case was an isolated incident, which you have chosen to bring up on this site. Salvaging something from the trash to get a little more use out of it, until the Department provides something better, is trying to make more out of less. It is done in the military, of which I have over six years of experience in the Marines, to get around some of the red tape and bureaucracy. It’s kind of an ‘improvise, adapt, and overcome,” mentality that you probably know nothing about. In a politically sensitive climate, was conducting myself in a manner that left me open to speculation stupid? Yes. Was it criminal? No. Thankfully, the powers that be over at HR, with no personal agendas, read the facts and called it as they put it “unauthorized use, at best.”

A 10+ year old computer, that in sworn statements was described as “useless, had no value, and was going to be thrown away,” does not fit the elements of a crime. I hope “Guest,” that you check your “elements of a crime” section in your little pocket law guide before you make another case, if you’ve ever made a case. Then again, you don’t seem to be concerned with elements or facts.

If you truly stand by your words, then put your name on your next ridiculous post. I have a solid reputation and a good work ethic at CPD. I realize that there are better Officers than I at CPD, and I could learn something from them, but I can say with certainty that you “Guest” are not one of them. If I ever post something again on this site, I have no problem putting my name to it. “Guest,” put your name on your next post and you will probably hear them laughing all of the way into Greenwood.

A little word of advice here “Guest,” to borrow a line from the book Emotional Survival for Law Enforcement by Kevin Gilmartin, “this is career not a crusade.” In other words, get a life. You should read the book, but I think the next book he is coming out with is probably more appropriate for you. It’s called “Why You Never Became the Cop You Thought You Would.”

Again I offer, contact me if you wish “Guest.” You know the number to my voicemail. I’ll call you back and I’ll even give you my word that I won’t name you on this site. Anyone who knows me knows that my word is golden. Maybe in a week or two I’ll post again to update those scoring at home to let them know if you contacted me or not. I doubt that you will because you’ve already shown that you’re a coward.

old closed case

This was a two year old case that was closed and the officer was disciplined. It is odd that the story now comes out to the media after being closed for all this time. This is an attempt by Command Staff to start a political campaign against the City H.R. Department because of the heat that is now being placed on them to do their job.

Re: old closed case

Quote Originally Posted by Staff 1, 2, or 3
    This was a two year old case that was closed and the officer was disciplined. It is odd that the story now comes out to the media after being closed for all this time. This is an attempt by Command Staff to start a political campaign against the City H.R. Department because of the heat that is now being placed on them to do their job.
    My thoughts exactly. You would think we would have a story or two that could be leaked to the press. Use the media for what it is good for.

SO.......What Does....

What does A few Drunks arrested in the The Drunk Swimming and Boating Area behind Shephards have to do with Hodgsons computer issue from a few years ago?

PATHETIC !!

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/specials/fletch/article.aspx?storyid=74865

"City of Clearwater sends their tribute to Fletch
    Elizabeth Daly-Watts is the Public Information Officer for the City of Clearwater. Before working for Clearwater, she was a producer here at Tampa Bay's 10. Here is her tribute to **** Fletcher."
    I’ve heard of the Captain going down with the ship, but the Chief appears set on trying to take the ship down with him. He’s brought a mole into the department and Channel 10 will now have carte blanch on any and all records. Brace yourselves, because any one of us could be next as the spin doctors are being fed info and no one is truly safe.

WOW!

Looks like we got bamboozled! I have said it before, I will say it again - If Wayne was still around, this would not be happening.

The only way that the hodgie story could have been stopped would be in a communist controlled media. Some rich a$# hole who had money and connections, a good attorney and a private investigator was behind this. Nobody else. Sorry it happened, but no big deal. Small speck in the big picture that isn't even visible anymore.

Don't think that bitter old Wayne wouldn't feed that story to the media to get even. Or maybe JQ? OUr PIO is fair and doing great. Cut the crap

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast