BS HIRING PROCESS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BS HIRING PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by GUEST3000
    I've notice that everthing in this department is complicated, including the hiring process!!!
    Makes me wonder if it's worth to want to join the force.
    Any thoughts???

If you find the hiring process too much, this job isn't for you. If jumping through hoops to get this job is too much, you really do not want the job. And if the paperwork for the job turns you off, this job is really NOT for you. This job is nothing but paperwork interlaced with seconds of fear and much heart break.
    I was going to respond to the Complicated Applicant, but you covered it all on your response.

BS HIRING PROCESS

I am not a complicated applicant and i am also aware of what your job entitles.

My complaint is it's too complicated and somewhat ridiculouse: all the bull sh*t test you have to go through, i am not applying to become a freaking surgeon here.

And how can a test that ask me a stupid question like
    Would you Fu$k your partner/lover/husband in your patrol car determine if i am good for the job or not. And also what idiot would answer yes i would to this question.

Didn't a city cop get caught for soliciting a prostitue sometime last year, n i bet he did great on his test.

Don't worry, the hiring standards at MPD are abyssmal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Don't worry, the hiring standards at MPD are abyssmal.
    2 SAT D LEAST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12