The Wieny Problem - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

You guys are the biggest freaky idiots I've had the displeasure of working with. How in the hell can you blame Sullivan for what BW has and will do. BW is a big boy and makes the decisions. This just shows you what kind of man he is. If this has to do with anything, it’s BW being pissed at the Union and mismanagement of the S.O.'s money. If you wieny ass babies can't see what's in front of your face, I feel sorry for you all. He planned to take the personnel uses of the cars away anyway, so don’t use Sullivan as your escape goat. As for the civilians, sorry, but I don’t remember the last emergency call-out for Fiscal, IT, Auditors, Executive Secretaries, Jailers, etc.

FIGHT BACK AND TAKE A STAND BEFORE IT'S TO LATE

Amen. Can't believe Sully is doing this. But again, he is retired now and doesn't care if we get our benefits. Dont, want weiny as our cheif deputy either.

I would take JC or Baker over Green or Weiny any day.

Sully and crew are anti-union and his antics have hurt us and cost us benefits.

You guys are right, there is an obvious connection between Sullivan and you guys loosing precious benefits. Sullivan is pointing it out to the citizens. You know the citizens that you work for. Then Bob White, an employee of the citizens does what any employee would do when he is caught screwing up. He tries to save his ass. Bob White does not want his boss (the citizens) to fire him.

Instead of blaming Sullivan maybe you should blame your hero Bob white for screwing up in the first place.

Instead you will sit there and say that Sullivan is at fault.

Come on.

Is not Sully its AW that we dont want back.

Cant' have one without the other. he is always with him at events.

Yeah I saw him with Sully at all of these events. Sully's spent most of his campaign money at Weinsteins son's business. Look it up on supervisor of elections website.

I heard the BS can't raise any money. Having to rely on AW for money.

Dermer continues to gain momentum in this race. Sully continues to listen to AW, Bogarts just an idiot. Put it this way I dint know Jeff Dermer before this race, now I know alot. He's not part of the same old

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast