The Wieny Problem
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

The Wieny Problem

The problem with this whole picture is AW. Old Wieny was in Bogarts camp and left because of the heat Bogart was taking and realized he didnt have much of a chance. Then he went to Sullivan's camp and gave him advice, look how much its helped Sully. Ladies and Gentleman this is a case of Sully listening to AW's advice when he should have just ran his own campaign. Now because of AW Sully may have lost the cop vote. I still trust Sully and want to give him a chance but he needs to rid himself of certain advice. Send him back to Bogart, the 2 are one of a kind.

You may want to check your information.

Hell I would vote for AW over what we have. At least the man knew the agency, kept most of these guys honest while he was here and was fair unless you were a screw up.

What were you smoking when you wrote this. He will be chief deputy and thats fine if you like being yelled at and belittled. No thanks. At least our current guys don't do that. But some of you don't like them being nice to people, do you.

Funny, several bob white kids seem to have no problem forgetting when they all but said the Indianapolis plan was likely to go away when gas prices started climbing. He even stated in the paper that they were working on doing away with it. It actually makes fiscal sense. The agency isn't here for US. It is here to maintain the ability to continue operating and at the moment, it means we lose the ability to use the cars for personal use. That is not bob's fault. As much as I hate the guy, his cliches and his methods of making crap up on the fly that makes no sense at all, I have to support him on this one.

You gonna blame Sullivan, Bogart and Deremer when we lose the sick buy back too? How about when you don't get so much as a penny raise this year and lose our holiday pay? How about when you have to pay the full nut on your insurance? These are all realities and I suppose the 15 sheriff supporters here will blame the other candidates for these problems. Do you guys actually think the sheriff would trim the fat at the top where it would make the most significant impact? Or do you think he will trip over those dollars to take the quarters out of your pockets? He spent more money in the last 6 months on civilian and jail cars than the cost of bottled water for a year.

Sullivan is not going to get the cop vote now he screwed up.

Nor Bogart, Its White or Dermer---I am not real familiar with Jeff but I know one thing, he's better then White.

Sully poked him and we lose our cars it is that simple. Sully screwed us so we wont vote for him now. That simple.

Looks that way to me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sully poked him and we lose our cars it is that simple. Sully screwed us so we wont vote for him now. That simple.
    You sound like a little child. Really makes me change the way I look at cops on the street. Are you all really just a bunch on cry babies?

AW yelled at me and made me feel stupid....

booo hoo.

Grow some balls.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast