Sullivan - Deremer - Bogart
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Sullivan - Deremer - Bogart

Same old freaks posting here- you all need to calm down , half of you posting all these tirades about take home cars , etc , and jumping ship, etc, are so blind with rage that you are not even spelling Candidates names correctly. JEFF DEREMER - KIM BOGART

If you trash talkers can do any better then run for SHERIFF yourself, grow up and just do your jobs.

These guys shgould have got together and ran on one ticket and we would not have all these problems. I dont know Mr. Bogart but Sully and Jeff are two good guys and should be on the same side. I really have not heard anything bad about Bogart other then the trash I read on here. Our one common goal is to rid this place of Bob White.

Well said, but IF JD brought Sully in now he would lose.

:?:

There was a previous poster that stated JD's stock went up. Well, IT HAS, you can thank AW for that.

Dermer is the only candidate that Wine-stein does not have his DNA on!

JD's Stock goes up everyday.

It cant really go down any further. He is in a dead heat with Kinzy right now.

Actually Kimberly I was in a meeting with mostly leo's yesterday. It was clear whi was the last choice by the cops. Kimberly Bogart, the idiot who to took pictures of himself in underwear then sent them to JC penny in hopes for a job. Please move out of here, no one wants you or DG back. Please stop ripping on Kinzy what has the guy done to you other then be more of a man then you ever will be.

Dermer is done. He is now wasting the money of his own family, trying to get his name out. He does not have a message of change. He rants like a raving crazy man, and paces in front of a crowd. He thinks he is still in a high school locker room pumping up a team of teenagers. He does not gain the respect of his audience, and the groups of people he speaks with not only are not impressed with him, they find him laughable.

Too bad he did not think this through in a more rational manner.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast