10-13 club - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 10-13 club

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    UM, I was there. Old Millwakee was there and there was sawdust in the air.
    He should have trimmed his eyebrows instead,....like barbed wire I tell ya.
    It was Old Style from G. Hileman Brewing Co with a shot of Bushmills!

Guest 800...give me a number to have CJ call and meet with you....I know him and he has more intrigity and professionalism than CS will ever have. You must be a self righteous God like man (or wife) to throw religion into this conversation. See ya at church CJ.....

Better Ms Smith than Ms Ortino posting on the NDN blogs-First Lady. She lost at an attempt with the school board now she's pushing little Vic (Rick Moranis) to try his hand at losing. She appears to be thriving on the power, the CCSO version of Hillary.

The Ortino supporters claim that Hunter was never a cop and have criticized him for years for this view, now they do not supoprt Rambosk who has been a cop from every level representing all divisions throughout his career yet they want to support someone who is not and never has been a cop. Vic spent approx. 12 months including training as a trooper, you supporters of Ortino would not even consider this police experience??? No college, etc. WTF?

Rambo is just one of the good ole boys.

If that is the only answer you can come up with, I hope you are not responding to calls for service.

P.S. Good Ole Boys usually do not come from NJ and if the supporters of Ortino are not good ole boys you are in for another suprise, Histler, Caperton, Young, Barnett, Stiess and many other blockers of progress!

Jersey isn't that where they buried Hoffa.

Costa Rica...isn't that where the tribe buries their bones?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Costa Rica...isn't that where the tribe buries their bones?
    UN Black Helicopters, Costa Rica, JFK assasination, Bruce Lee's death........they have medication for you and the other wacko conspiracy nuts. Times are tough, so put aside $7 for your co-pay for the generic version.

BAMF - an acronym implying that one lost one's milk money as a child.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast