Done Deal? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Done Deal?

AJ its time to cut ties and let us out.

Thank you Sgt, for that information. I reepect you taking the time to tell everyone like it is. As an Officer its normal to fear change, but this PD is in need of CHANGE ASAP! In addition keep in mind that you still have to account for training hours, therefore training could be done in the summer, on days, Mon-Fri. Then use your vacation time and then go to DB for acouple weeks before you head back to school. This PBSO thing is really the way to go!

Here's a little dose of what you green dreamers need REALITY. Yes you will be going green, when you apply and hopefully get accepted. I suggest you dreamers go see your personal physicians so that he may write you a prescription for Cymbalta because you will be needing it when you realize that your green dream is a fantasy. If you want to be green so badly why are you here waiting around, just go. You knew what this job entailed when you were hired if you didnt then you are a fool. Yes we ALL could use more money but the reality is the District is not going to give it to us. The PBA could employ all of the childish tactics they want but the bottom line is it will get us NOTHING. Why dont you try to make this department a better place since you are currently here instead of wishing you were somewhere else. All this bullshi@t needs to just come to a rest you are NOT going to the SO, dream up all the scenarios you want if it makes you feel better the bottom line when everything is said and done is you WILL be wearing BLUE.

The time is coming. +

Re: guest

Quote Originally Posted by guest14
    The time is coming. +
    I love it! What do you know guest 14? DO TELL!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234