Suking Ace in NMB Pays - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Big Lips first off if your looking for a machine to exercise with your already out of the running your competition is stiff. you would do better by seeing if TM cant put together a 40 hour block. TS and him would be the instructers since well does it need to be said they are fanatically impressive with their techniques. Or maybe you could just give an offering of your wife or dog to one of them????

Oh, TM would take you up on the wife deal anyday. In fact, he'll recommend and out of town school for you, make sure it gets approved and sleep in your bed while you are away. Sorry TM......truth hurts dont it?

Re: MOTO1

Quote Originally Posted by THRUTHER1
    FIRST OF ALL ROB DESERVED THE SPOT. NOT LAZY A$$ WARREN OR I NEVER WROTE A TICKET IN MY LIFE DONNIE, NOR I WILL MENTOR MYSELF C-DONKEY SANCHEZ.

SECOND OF ALL I HEARD A LOT OF SMACK FROM THE MOTORS GUYS ABOUT LEAVING THE UNIT IF SANCHEZ WAS PICKED. NOW I HEAR THEY ARE BACK STEPPING WITH " LETS GIVE HIM A BID" HUH? THEN AFTER A BID LETS GIVE HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR AND THEN WHAT? THESE ARE THE MOST OUT SPOKEN OFFICERS WE HAVE AND NOW WE TRULY SEE WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT WHICH IS JUST THAT "A LOT OF HOT AIR" MAN YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW A PAIR AND DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, ANSWER YES SIR TO SANCHEZ, AND YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SH!T CLEAN. AND THE BEAVER COP NEEDS TO SHAVE THAT BUSH.

IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU SAY THEN YOU EAT THE SH!T GIVEN TO YOU. PLUS YOU LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF PU$$IES IN YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS EYES. BUT THEN AGAIN ITS YOUR CHOICE. GOOD LUCK BOYS AND ENJOY.

MOTOR 10 NEW CREW HAVE ALL MOTOR UNITS 05 FOR INSPECTION.
    You are absolutely right. Isn't it funny when we had no chief under LL's command and all these big men "THE ONES THAT APPARENTLY DONT SUCK ACE" were very vocal and even used their real names on this site. Well where are they now? MMMM " we are all just going to quit if TS gets it" now its "well lets give him a bid" the prior autor is right in pointing out the BS that is spewed around here. All you are just a bunch of empty threats like usual amongst the most vocal.
    WH is no longer sitting in rollcall in his underware, MB is finally wearing his vest, The BEaver shaved closely, LF is walking around and picking out furniture for the chief, etc... everyone was a real big man when there friend was a chief and all of a sudden they are following the rules. As a young officer it just makes me laugh at the hipocracy of this place and all these so called hardcore veterans. Its a joke around here and you ALL suck some sort of ace even if you dont want to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wife-Watcher
    Oh, TM would take you up on the wife deal anyday. In fact, he'll recommend and out of town school for you, make sure it gets approved and sleep in your bed while you are away. Sorry TM......truth hurts dont it?
    Please leave TM alone with the wife comments... i think he quit doing that after the academy...plus he will be too busy with all those off-duty hours that he took! I mean isn't there anyone who should be looking after that? I think that this should def be brought up on the union meeting...captains working off -duty while they are suppose to be working?! def something wrong with that picture!~ :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Please leave TM alone with the wife comments... i think he quit doing that after the academy...plus he will be too busy with all those off-duty hours that he took! I mean isn't there anyone who should be looking after that? I think that this should def be brought up on the union meeting...captains working off -duty while they are suppose to be working?! def something wrong with that picture!~ :devil:
    On Mondays they have staff, so he works 9a-5p. Then he works the off duty. No wrong doing.

On Mondays they have staff, so he works 9a-5p. Then he works the off duty. No wrong doing.
    Wow good job kissing ace! Is the kiss ace machine already in the station? Which unit do you want to go for? Maybe not... maybe you are another captain who is not happy with your 100k per year so want to work off-duty too... bottom line is if everyone is allowed 35 hours he should not be working 70...someone should read the off-duty rules and maybe bring it up to the union!...but its all right cause its in NMB!

Guest why should someone do it? If your so concerned why dont you do it? Oh, your not part of the union are you? Well if the Union members dont care then why should you?

Leave TM alone. As far as the Captains working off-duty, why should we care? They don’t get paid overtime and we get so overtime we should, of all people, not be complaining about them. Perhaps one day you will want to get promoted and the overtime issue will be a bone of contention but you will take it. Leave the Captains out of the equation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoken Ace
    Leave TM alone. As far as the Captains working off-duty, why should we care? They don’t get paid overtime and we get so overtime we should, of all people, not be complaining about them. Perhaps one day you will want to get promoted and the overtime issue will be a bone of contention but you will take it. Leave the Captains out of the equation!!!
    ok smoken ace what unit do you want to work in? You got it... good kissing ace... who needs a kiss ace machine here? looks like a lot of people are doing fine with out it...as far as getting off the captains thats a good thing! leave them alone and let them work 70 hours per month... don't complaint i think guard gate c shift is still opened...

Where did Beaver disappear to? I ain't seen him around for a couple of days. Did Tony Snachez stop short and Beaver got stuck in his ass? Hey, Beaver...Tony needs his shoes shined and his lawn mowed. Get to it, beyaaaaaatch!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast