Suking Ace in NMB Pays
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Suking Ace in NMB Pays

SANCHEZ SUKING ACE PAYS OFF BIG----HE BECOMES THE MOTORS SGT.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT NMB----MUST SUK ACE TO GET PROMOTED, GET ASSIGNED TO UNITS AND BUILD YOUR PENSION.

NEXT DONNY REYNOLDS TO PT.

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Un believeable, thats like interviewing for a mechanics position and you have nick, jerry, who are both certified mechanics, then two other non mechanics, getting the top two spots. Nothing changes in this dump. you suck arse, you get what you want. The little guy who does what he's supposed to do, is well educated, and stays out of trouble gets the slap

Chief, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon, are you suprised? Now More Bullshit. Rob, rest assured we all thought you deserved it.

Boy Chief, you are doing a great job so far. Fixing everything around here that is not broke. Instead of picking up wrappers and wiping down everything will clorox wipes, why dont you implement some crime fighting task forces or kick butt and take names style policing.

As far as Motors goes............Sgt. Sanchez...you truly are an STA. Every fellow supervisor of yours thinks you are a moron and the entire agency knows it! How do I look Bro?

WOW,sanchez got motors. Why would they put someone in that position that hasn't shown an interest in traffic for over 10 years, and yet they had Rob who was more than trained, still writes alot of tickets, and I think is in charge of traffic homicide, or maybe Hardison is, not sure, but that is a kick in da balls to him Rob and Warren. Those 2 should have been competeing for #1 and #2, not Sanchez and Donny, who I don't think has ever shown an interest in traffic till now. Some things in this shart hole department never changes. Rob and Warren, you guys hang in there.

I guess that our new chief tolerates intolerance, since he just rewarded the guy who made a completely uncalled for homophobic remark in front of the entire command staff at a recent staff meeting. Was there any good reason for Sanchez to identify the chief's friend as being gay in passing along his salutations to the chief? I wonder how uncomfortable certain members of the command staff (KK) were made to feel upon hearing Tony's completely inappropriate comment?

Chief Hernandez has made a terrible decision, and quite frankly has caused himself good reason to be ashamed. Rewarding a suck ass like TS sends a really really really bad message to the officers of this agency and can cause a young, hard-working and utterly deserving guy like Rob to become the next Jack Fooden. And how in the name of Christ can Donnie be considered more qualified than Rob to be the Motors Sgt? God, at least Tony had a cup of coffee in traffic way back in the dark ages. What has Donnie ever done in his entire career that shows that he is even slightly interested in traffic? Donnie is not Motor certied, not THI certified and has not written a ticket since Bill Clinton was president...and yet he is deemed a more qualified candidate than Rob...who is Motor-trained, a certified re-constructionist and wrote more tickets in a month than Donnie wrote over the last 10 years!!!

Sucking ass trumps hard work or being well-qualified, I guess.

MOTO1

FIRST OF ALL ROB DESERVED THE SPOT. NOT LAZY A$$ WARREN OR I NEVER WROTE A TICKET IN MY LIFE DONNIE, NOR I WILL MENTOR MYSELF C-DONKEY SANCHEZ.

SECOND OF ALL I HEARD A LOT OF SMACK FROM THE MOTORS GUYS ABOUT LEAVING THE UNIT IF SANCHEZ WAS PICKED. NOW I HEAR THEY ARE BACK STEPPING WITH " LETS GIVE HIM A BID" HUH? THEN AFTER A BID LETS GIVE HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR AND THEN WHAT? THESE ARE THE MOST OUT SPOKEN OFFICERS WE HAVE AND NOW WE TRULY SEE WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT WHICH IS JUST THAT "A LOT OF HOT AIR" MAN YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW A PAIR AND DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, ANSWER YES SIR TO SANCHEZ, AND YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SH!T CLEAN. AND THE BEAVER COP NEEDS TO SHAVE THAT BUSH.

IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU SAY THEN YOU EAT THE SH!T GIVEN TO YOU. PLUS YOU LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF PU$$IES IN YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS EYES. BUT THEN AGAIN ITS YOUR CHOICE. GOOD LUCK BOYS AND ENJOY.

MOTOR 10 NEW CREW HAVE ALL MOTOR UNITS 05 FOR INSPECTION.

rob, everyone in this department knows you deserved that position. As a matter of fact, the day of the interview, sanchez told hardison that he didn't relly want the position, and for some reason if he got it, he would turn it down and give it to hardison.

this sends a message that sucking arse and favoritism here holds more watter than qualifications and education. And how could they put an employee that sanchez supervises on the interview panel, isn't that a conflict of interest. of course niki wrong would vote him in, she doesn't want to work for him anymore.

sanchez, when your waring that motor uniform and you see rob, i hope you feel ashamed of your self knowing that it should be him in that uniform, not u...............

Rob don't let this discourage you, although I know it will be hard. You deserved that spot, and we all know Tony didn't. Situations like that makes the rest of us realize that traning, schools, experience, and knowledge doesn't weigh more that sucking asssssss and favoritism.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast