AG bans DOT from AG stations - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

We have always done what needs to be done inspite of what those incharge sit in their office and dream up. Like all things coming from the Captians give it a couple of weeks and it will blow over and be forgotten about.

I work side stations on relief so I get to meet all the DOT Officers in our area, great folks. I will even help them weigh a truck on the portable scales if the traffic is slow. You can bet if the brass knew they would hit the ceiling. OOPS guess I just told them, oh well they will get over it.

The only reason DOT has a seperate facility is do to federal funding to put in the motion scales. If not for that they would still be on the ramps with us.

GUYS THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! EVERY AGENCY SHOULD BE WELCOME TO COME TO YOUR" INTERDICTION STATIONS" IF THEY WANT. PERSONALLY I THINK ALL OF US AND I MEAN DOT, FHP, AND AG SHOULD BE WRITING SAFETY VIOLATIONS ON CMV'S AT YOUR STATIONS. IF YOUR CAPT. DID WRITE THIS MEMO HE IS GROSSLY MISINFORMED AND MAKES HIMSELF TO LOOK VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WONDER YOUR AGENCY CONTINUES TO LOSE PEOPLE TO OTHER AGENCIES!!!!! :roll:

Hey the RoadGuard who crashed in the pond got promoted to Investigator-ator..........................hows that for LAME

WHAT YA GOT, YOU NEED 2 KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. UNLESS YOU KNOW HIM OR WHAT HAPPENED KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED. R U JEALOUS THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PROMOTED?? WHY DON'T U MAN UP AND TELL HIM??

Quote Originally Posted by What ya got
    Hey the RoadGuard who crashed in the pond got promoted to Investigator-ator..........................hows that for LAME
    Hey, he was the best AG officer I-95 ever had, just ask him

Not the 3 eyed monster!

Hey Investicrator - I do know him, he used to hunt for DNA on every contact he had, was responding to the report of a " stolen truck " yeah right problem was he could not drive for crap and could not get stopped and ran off in the retention pond. Nobody liked working with the guy, he would sit in the ramp awhile then climb into a car and disappear. As far as " manning up " I got news for ya, I have told him to his face that he was a loser...........................but maybe I should have said it in Japanese so that he would understand.................... :evil:

Maybe you didn't look into his 3rd eye on his forehead. His other eyes are just props.

what ya got.......huunnnnn

Wow - I guess Investigator can't investigate a way to turn off the CAPS just goes to show that the turds floats to the top in Ag.......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast