STOP THE NONSENSE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If you feel Vic is not doing anything, then why don't you do something about it instead of dogging the only person who is. It is no secret who "Vic" is either so I don't know why you, nameless guest would say he is hiding. That is the problem with this place, it is not the city or the administration, it is the road patrol. The road patrol officers pick on each other and keep doing things that they know are stupid but do it any way. We have many opportunities to help ourselves but everyone is wrapped up in their own stupid selfish agendas. To make it worse, every time someone tries to change that and do something positive, they get ridiculed by some coward who is afraid to be known or afraid to be a part of that change. You think Decker's help is coming to slow, DO something about it rather than ***** and moan about it! Vic is not superman so don't try to hold him accountable for everything. I think the message that he is trying to get accross is that we all have to take action to make the changes we so desperately need in order to get what we want. Be a part of the solution instead of a hinderance.

About Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If you feel Vic is not doing anything, then why don't you do something about it instead of dogging the only person who is. It is no secret who "Vic" is either so I don't know why you, nameless guest would say he is hiding. That is the problem with this place, it is not the city or the administration, it is the road patrol. The road patrol officers pick on each other and keep doing things that they know are stupid but do it any way. We have many opportunities to help ourselves but everyone is wrapped up in their own stupid selfish agendas. To make it worse, every time someone tries to change that and do something positive, they get ridiculed by some coward who is afraid to be known or afraid to be a part of that change. You think Decker's help is coming to slow, DO something about it rather than ***** and moan about it! Vic is not superman so don't try to hold him accountable for everything. I think the message that he is trying to get accross is that we all have to take action to make the changes we so desperately need in order to get what we want. Be a part of the solution instead of a hinderance.
    Guest,

I never mentioned that Vic is not trying to promote good changes. I only questioned his ability to talk about change yet hides from positions at the department that would catalyst those same very changes at a quicker pace.

Also, you talk about cowards posting or bashing others without using some type of name to identify themselves but you hide under the name of “Guest.” Stand up and identify yourself so others know what coward is speaking.

You guys need to stop the crap!!

We had lots of good things on the ast few threads with lots of positivity (is that a word?).

Anyway my point is this - we finally moved away from all the bashing and started to show some unity, lets not move backwards.

Enuff with the coward talk and let people make their own choices and decisions concerning the promotion process.

WOW because he doesnt want to be a FTO or a SGT, means he doesnt do anything.....hmmmm....interesting logic. Not everyone wants to be a top dog, and besides just because you are either of those doesnt mean you can make a difference. You MM, should be smart enough to know that!

Today I got the first look at the new reporting system ... folks it is 100% better then what we have now! I hope to speak at each roll call and fill you in on the new stuff we have in progress! Find a positive and let's all work together! You all are the best ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123