BSO Disp.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BSO Disp.

BSO Disp.

Jus wanted to apoligize for being a bit snippy on the radio with the midnight 10Alpha disptacher about a week 1/2 ago on the 3rd.

i was dealing with a citizen and then got toned which i never get toned but overall sorry

Thanks!

I wasnt that dispatcher BUT thanks for acknowledging the fact that things happen. I dont know who you are talking about but it will not go un-noticied. Also this week is telecommunications week, so take an extra moment and say thanks. If this is not your normal behavior, Im sure he/she will chalk it to what it was. We only have to tell you to go see them, we know you all have the more awfil part of the call. Take care!

Wow that is a first an officer admitting when he/she is wrong! Now if we can only could get dispatchers to admit when they are wrong.

Hey, there are plenty that do. I personally have no problem admitting my error and apologizing over the air, I am a human after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocked
    Wow that is a first an officer admitting when he/she is wrong! Now if we can only could get dispatchers to admit when they are wrong.
    If you could see all that the dispatcher actually does, you would probably apologize for that remark. Just like it may be difficult for you after dealing with a hostile person and then be MR. Citizen Orientated Policing for the next person that walks upto you,,that can happen to a dispatcher too. Be polite on the radio to dispatch...ALWAYS.

...and yes, Im a deputy.

Hey thanks guest23!

nasty

that Debra with the tatoos is as nasty as they can be! may her co-workers be blessed...

we have a Debra with tats? Not the one Im thinking of I hope......yuck!

10-12

Ur guys are lucky to bear FOP emblems on your convertible bmw's..
    we aren't in the FOP or PBA at my agency. Plus BSO cdc employees
    must must have a good union to be able to drive bmw convertibles!
    Keep up the good work guys, good role models and earn that money..
    We all deserve it..
    Disgruntled cdc employee..

I dont think that last post even makes sense.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast